"W-Well, I... I was—"

"He groped some squirrel looking girl's ass at the grocery store yesterday and there he got that as a souvenir!" Dahyun interrupted and was the one who answered while laughing his ass out.

Now Chaeyoung gets back to Tzuyu's misfortune and laugh at him.

"Yah, Tofu! That was an accident!" Tzuyu defend himself while glaring at his crazy friends.

"Well, if you say so," Dahyun shrugged still chuckling. "By the way..." he handed them the paper that he was holding. "Here's the results of our mock exam last Friday. Don't open it until the count of three."

The three of them look at each test paper in their hand curious about their own test result.

"One who'll get the lowest score will run at the soccer game half time naked!" Tzuyu immediately suggested. As friends for almost their lifetime the three would always come up with silly bets just like this one.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun whined in protest. They know Tzuyu got the nerve to suggest that one because everything with numbers has always been Yoda's forte.

"Remember our rule, first proposed bet, first serve," Tzuyu smirked teasing the two.

"But that's unfair—"

"Come on. In one!" Tzuyu started counting.

"Aish!" The two just glare at their heartless friend and ready themselves to see the result.

"Two...." they look at each other. "Three!" Altogether they flip their test paper.

"Hah! As expected!" Tzuyu proudly smirked as he see a perfect score on his test paper.

Chaeyoung, on the other hand, widened his eyes in surprise. "Omo!"  He said as he was staring at his test paper. "I only got five mistakes!"

"Y-Yah! How come that you only got five mistakes? It was only a week since you've been regularly attending ms. Park's class." Dahyun said in surprise comparing his score to Chaeyoung's. He only got twenty points!

"Well, what can I do? I'm just too awesome." 'Plus, I got a really amazing tutor.' Chaeyoung proudly smirked.

Dahyun pouted in disappointment as he stares again at his test paper. 'Oh, f*ck!'

"When you're happy and you know it clap your hands!" Tzuyu suddenly sings.

Both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu clap their hands together while teasing their dear friend. "Can't wait to see a naked Tofu running down the field this coming Wednesday!"

After the two of them laughed and teased Dahyun's misfortune, Chaeyoung stares at his test paper again. He smiled. 'She should see this.'

-

[Minariiiii!!]

[I got something to show you! ;)]

Chaeyoung sent his messages as they finished their last subject in the morning.

While he was waiting for Mina's reply he and his friends decided to go to the cafeteria to have their lunch break.