Samus

It's samus this time and she stuck on a planet where she's never leaving.

"This is a distress signal please respond.....I repeat this Samus Aran I'm stuck on a unknown planet."

I waited for anything even a small blip but nothing came over but the sound of static as I looked out to the desolate bland planet and couldn't get my ship off since that asteroid had damaged a lot of equipment.

I set a repeating distress on loop and broadcasted my coordinates into any location as I looked out from the glass and something moved

"What kind of planet is this that's really far from any known location. I doubt anything can live out here or if anything even lived there is oxygen levels suited to humans though."

I got my bearings and thought of a plan for long time survival with no contact with others and limited food supply. I look out through the window and saw something moving in the snow and squinted and heard the rumbling around me and small cracking noises. I looked and saw that a large crack was making its way to me and I began to panic as it moved faster.

My ship began to teeter on the side and then plunge down the depths and hit my head on a box making me black out.

Timeskip

I woke up hearing sounds and a soft glow coming from the window as wires and my distress call playing in the background. I got up and saw out the window was light and distinctly remember how the sky was covered in dark clouds and endlessly snowing.

I get up and look through the window seeing grass and trees and poke my head forward seeing that there was a ceiling.

"Underground system?"

I see the place I came from seeing chunks of ice and rock around me and the crack in ceiling. I decided to take a step out of course wearing my armor and stocked on ammo I had made before and explored seeing that this was really an underground paradise.