Chapter 4

Luciano didn’t struggle instead he gripped onto Lutz tightly.

Lutz holds him tight. “I’m so sorry Luci…”

“I forgive you Lutz.” Luciano says, not moving from his position.

“I don’t deserve to be forgiven, I betrayed you.” Lutz says loosening his hold slightly.

“It was sorta my fault, I pushed you to much.”

“You’re the boss you’re supposed to push us, I just let my feelings cloud my mind.” Lutz says.

“That reminds me, why did you let your guard down when you thought I was injured?” Luciano asks looking up at him.

“Well I acted on impulse, I was concerned that I had actually injured you in some way.” Lutz replies.

“But why?” Why would you care that I was injured?” Luciano questions further.

“Because… because Ich liebe dich…” Lutz says and hides his face with his hat.

Luciano blushes, understanding what he said because of his frequent visits to Germany and being allies with Lutz for so long he picked up the language. “R-Really?” Luciano asks.

“J-Ja.“ Lutz replies still hiding his face with his hat.

Luciano takes the hat off his head and puts it on his own careful not to hit his curl. “Lutz look at me please.”

Lutz looks at him, mentally noting the thought that Luci looked sort of adorable with his hat on his head.

“I feel the same about you Lutz, that’s why I was so hurt when you shot me. I felt so betrayed and heartbroken…”

“I’m sorry Luci I promise to never harm you again.” Lutz says, hugging Luciano tightly.

“Ti amo Lutz, I know you won't harm me again.” Luciano says.