Dark and cold

Enjoy since I basically pulled this out of my ass for you guys also this is after the letter but instead of the happy ending yuzu gets depressed and well yeah 

(POV Yuzu)

Why I am still doing this? Crying over someone that won't come back..I was so stupid I just cry with my head deep in the pillow "W-why?...Why did you h-have to leave...I-i th-thought you loved me so damn it why?!" I hear my phone buzz with a text I look up and grab it 

(Text time) 

Harumin: Hey there Yuzuchi you feeling okay I noticed that you were not looking right your pale and you look horrible 

Yuzu: Heh yeah you could always read me like a book harumin it's been almost a year already and I'm still not over it...maybe I deserved it?...

Harumin: Don't you ever fucking say that ever again you deserve all the good in the world what she fucking did to you is bullshit 

Yuzu: Wow Harumin never expected you to curse like that but I'm gonna go right now I'm really tired..

Harumin: Okay.....don't do anything stupid 

(End of conversation)

Sorry Harumin I can't do this anymore, Mei was my first but wasn't the last I've dated and loved other people to get over her, but they didn't do shit to help me, I close my eyes and walk to my desk and i start to write a letter of my own 

Dear everyone,

I love you guys so much, but I can't do this anymore, every day gets duller, I don't wanna say it, and these slits in my body are because of the knife blades. All of you have been amazing and maybe I'm being selfish right now, but...nothing helps at this point, I've cut, drunk, and did everything. I still can't get over her I know it's ridiculous she was my step sister for God's sake and I loved her I loved her so much and she was gone 

She left me like I was nothing. Maybe I am nothing I don't have much to say just go on without me you guys would be better off I love you all so much 

Goodbye... 

I leave the letter by the door as I walk to the top of the building and I close my eyes with a small smile "One last breath is all that I will take" I mutter as I walk backward till I reach the edge and falls to the ground the last thing on my mind was...I'm sorry.

(A week later Mei pov)

Is Yuzu okay? I miss her so much I look at my husband with a glare fucking asshole I didn't want this all I wanted was her...maybe if I call mother just to...No I can't I close my eyes trying not to cry as my phone rings and I pick it up and it's Matsuri she sounds pissed with me "You're a fucking bitch you know that? I hope you know that she is, dead cause of your selfishness you killed her your a murderer you deserve to burn in fucking hell you slut I bet you enjoyed every minute of the wedding" I hang up and fall to the floor on my hands and knees and I just shake and cry "G-gone? She...killed her self...and it's all my fault" I let out a loud wail not caring if I woke up anyone "Yuzu I'm so fucking sorry I loved you so much it killed me as much as it killed you I wanted to see you all day your all I ever thought about Your bright blonde hair that goofy dorky smile every time you so saw me" and then the dick wakes up and hears everything as he tried to comfort me and kisses the top of my head it feels disgusting "How about we go to her funeral it's the last thing we can do." 

(At the funeral POV Matsuri) 

I can't believe it she actually did it...she's actually gone I look over the white casket before I cry and fall to my knees "oh yuzu if only you told me and I noticed" I feel a hand on my back and a warm hazel-eyed girl with a loving grin hugs me tight into her big chest as I cry "Shhh calm down baby girl" I sniffle as she leads us to our seats and I see the bitch my sadness quickly turns to anger as I walk up to her and her husband the manager which pisses me off more "What the fuck are you doing here?" I hiss out and she has the nerve to look heartbroken "I loved her...more then anything and she's gone" I glare "You have no fucking right to be here and I have half my mind to fucking smack you and your deadbeat husband" I storm back to my seat and lay my head on her shoulder "She's here, the bitch is here" her eyes widen but she just hugs me close to her side as the funeral starts.

(After a few days)  

The death of Yuzu had hit everyone hard her mother sank deeper into the alcohol while Matsuri and Harumin thought that they failed her and cried themselves to sleep in each other's arms it hit Mei the hardest she divorced her husband and cried her self to sleep and cut herself it got so bad to the point of well this.

"Yuzu I'm so sorry...I should've said no I should've stayed with you I was so happy and now I'm coming back to you and this time im not gonna leave you" and she took the knife with a smile "I'm coming my love" as she stabbed herself in the chest repeatedly as she fell to the floor dead but she woke up in a bright place and as she opened her eyes she saw her standing there the love of her life as the blonde turns to her "Welcome home my snowflake" I run to her and take her hand as we kiss and entwines our fingers as we walk into the golden gates.

And done hope you guys liked it and since I haven't written in so long I figured this would be great have a great day/night I love you all  

Dj Foxy out