The Questions

Once Katara went into the house she shared with Suki, Toph, Yue, and Jun they started asking questions. First question fired was by Jun "He didn't try anything did he? Because if he did I will literally kill him." Second question by Suki and Yue " He was nice wasn't he? Did he make you the things you want. Did he go over board?" Toph just laughed at the look on her face. Katara was tired and ready to undress and sleep. "I'll answer all your questions once we awake in the morning." Kat told them and went to her room on the third floor of the house. "Hehe she will never answer your questions that's why you have to get them yourself." Toph stated as she walked to her room. The other three went to bed ready to have their questions fulfilled tomorrow.

Kat's POV: Once I got up stairs I undress and texted Zuko.

Kat: Yo the date was nice Thanks

I sat my phone down while I put my hair in a bun and washed the makeup off.

Zuko: No problem, I have always liked you Kat I just haven't acted on it because of your previous relationships and your dad. (He's quite scary when he's mad :/ )

Kat: Haha yeah I know but he is nice if you get on his good side. BUT I have liked you for awhile but I kinda thought you were with the Emo Mai.

I put my phone down again so I could brush my teeth and put some PJs on while spinning around my room out of happiness knowing that Zuko didn't like that emo. Hehe watch out Mai he's my man now.

Zuko: Haha yeah but I gotta go Kimiya wants me to read her a bed time story. Later Cutie ;)

Kat: I hate you bye

I put my phone on the night stand so it could charge and went to fully knowing what was to come in the morning.

MORNING

Still Kat's POV: I woke up around 10:30 it was Sunday so I had to do my homework but I know those children downstairs will be asking questions. Son I quickly hopped out of the bed and locked the door. As soon as I sat down there was a knock at my door and acted like I was asleep. "I know your ass is awake Katara don't make me break this door down." Jun stated bluntly. Dammit Jun why and let her in but quickly closed and locked it again. She sat on my bed and looked at me. "What?" I asked innocently. "Eh you don't have to tell me but I will find out" she wagged her finger in my face. I laughed and started on my homework. But then something popped in my head. Wasn't Jun and Mai sisters? " Jun is Mai your sister" " Yeah the spoiled brat Is my sister I just don't like her nor my parents but you know this." I did. She had ran away to get away from her strict parents. "soo still not telling?" "All we did was go to the beach, have a picnic, talk and a kiss on the cheek but that's all no need to get aggressive." I explained to her. " Alright I believe you." we sat in silence while I finished my homework.

25 Minutes Later

"Kat open the damn door right now"

Don't forget to go check out my new story "Pain will Change You" also Zutara