The Questions

Jet's POV:
This chick is straight hot. I just wanna get in her pants and be like.....(imagination running wild) and then dumper her. He didn't realize his hands had slipped in the side of katara's pants and were slowly creeping down word.
Normal POV:
Katara felt Jet's hand and turned around and slapped the shit out of him and he went toppling to the ground. He had a look of pure shock on his face. Katara growled at him and said " Ever do that again I will hurt you" she said her fighter side kicking in and ready to be unleashed. With that she walked back to her table where zuko and Haru were.
Suki's POV: Goddamn she can hit maybe I can get her to be on the kick boxing club she would totally rule she would destroy anybody that comes near.
Normal POV:
Katara walked back to the table and sat beside zuko.
Zuko's POV:
I was on my phone texting my sister, azula, when katara came back over and sat down beside me. She looked upset, so being the reasonable guy I am I asked what's wrong and she said she felt jet slowly working his way into her pants. He was trying to probably fuck her then dump her like all the other girls. I sigh. I probably looked calm and collected on the outside but had pure rage going off inside my body. But when katara leaned on me I settled down. I put my arms around her and she leaned her head on me. I was slowly trying to build up the courage to ask her out on a date but I don't think right now would be a good idea but I was cut out of my thoughts when katara asked me something . " I know this is sudden but I don't know but would you like to come and get coffee with me tomorrow morning?" Katara said with a light blush. I must have had face full of shock because she turned away that's when I snapped out of it and said "sure! I mean um yeah I would like to get breakfast with you." I was probably blushing like crazy "ok I will meet you at Waffle House ok?" Fine with me . She kissed me cheek and walked over to her friends and they left.
Normal POV:
Jet left to go make sure his nose was OK (which it wasn't but oh well) then aang and toph started another make out session until toph was dragged away by katara and Suki.
Katara's POV:
"Dang katara what's wrong with you" asked Toph. O have a breakfast date and I need help.....

I know its been a while but I finally got a chapter out. I tried to make it longer so I hope you enjoy and I will be making katara go all badass for a while so bye
~ Haillie