Date ( Zuko's and Katara's POV) Part I

Zuko's POV: 

I helped Katara into my car still slightly mad that she has a better car than me. I closed the door and grumbled all the way to my side about how the hell she has a better car than me. I felt better when Katara sent me a small smile ( which made my blush but oh well). I cant believe she actually decided to go an date with me!!! 'I thought she just so me as a friend!!' "Zuko?? Earth to Zuko. You there?" "Huh? What?" She chuckled " I asked if you were gonna tell me where we are going?"

Katara's POV:
He looked like he wanted to jump for joy when I smiled at him. (I mean come I have braces so I don't smile much) I guess he like it but oh well. I guess he was in Zuko land cause he didn't answer my question or even look at me. I got is attention and asked where we were going (sigh. Again) Then it clicked in his brain that we are still in my drive way. " Oh its a surprise but you will like it" he stated with a dreamy look in his eyes. ( Is it me or is Zuko just to hot for his own good?)

Normal POV:
As Zuko drove them to their destination he stole glances of Katara. 'Why does she have to be so fuckin hot' he thought out loud. Katara laughed " you're not so bad your self" Zuko paled. He started to stutterer" I um ahem I we're here!!" 

Author's Note:

Sorry guys for the wait I am trying to get used to the high school life and all that  other stuff. If you guys want me to continue this story just comment that you want to see how it ends. Short chappie sorry!!!!!!!!!!!