Pieces- True Colors 12

Start from the beginning

"Well," Natasha began, "since you're going to be our Omega we want to know more about you," she finished smiling

"Like?," she asked.

"Parents, siblings, just your life," Peter told her smiling.

Yomeja cleared her throat as she gave them a small smile.

"Hell motha' fuckin' no," she told them eating the food her face scrunched up.

"Is it not good?," Wanda asked hoping that her and her mates cooked the food right.

"You used white eggs," she replied.

"How can you tell?," Bruce asked surprised.

"I've eaten raw brown eggs since I was eight,I can tell the difference in texture," she replied, " but it's good."

"Why raw?," Natasha asked looking to the others who were equally confused.

"Is this necessary?," Yomeja asked giving an exaggerated groan.

"Yes you know us like the back of your hand," Clint told her.

"We want to know more of...well you," Vision and Tony stated in unison.

***

They all sat in Yomeja's garden room,the floor was grass,birds and butterflies danced around as she tended to her hive that was on the balcony outside  and safely guarded the sun shinning in from the glass ceiling she opened.

"You added this?," Tony asked gazing at the small peach tree she had.

"Its not because I disliked your designs, " she told him cooing at her bees," I hate public areas so I needed a way to get the main enjoyments."

Steve,Tony and Peter were impressed,Pietro and Clint found her desire to not be seen odd. Wanda,Natasha,Vision and Bruce thought she must have a great green thumb to create such a lush place.

Thor thought she was similar to the goddess of spring Idun,and if he could he would be her Bragi. He would treat her right,write the loveliest of poems all about her for thousands of years.

"So where do I began?," she asked stepping into the room done with the bees.

"The beginning miss Yo-Yo," Vision stated as she smiled softly getting her pipe and weed from her apron.

"Well my mother was so...beautiful," she stated taking a deep breath as she remembered her life.

***

Selene had dark chocolate skin,bright cat like pale blue eyes and hair. Her blue wings stretched wide from behind her ears and the back of her lower hips.her dress was a pale blue too. White roses with purple branches decorated her hair that was adorned in loops. She flew high each full moon to worship the Mother goddess,to answer prayers,to give fertility and strength. Yet Selene soon experienced the worst pain,Lord Vol had seen her tending to her plants. Despite her fighting him, he instead forced her face into the ground and took her virginity. Selene screamed and cried as thorns dug into her dark skin,bleeding blue with small gold stars and moons, deciding to focus on her soul mark of a little blackbird on her right forearm. Once it was over she broke the same blood was now between her legs as a thick substance mixed with it,she cried.

As Selene's belly grew so did her desire to die. She was aware of what was happening and was hunted down, at her wedding she cried and begged to be saved by anyone, yet it fell on deaf ears. During what he called sex she would blackout, only wishing she was back in her garden wishing she was stronger so that she could