I watch you when you sleep... Chapter 11

The sky changed colours of blue, yellow, pink, and green. The colours of the rainbow. Not really. Unicorns flew around the sky. The clouds were fluffy like I could just touch them. The ground grew pink grass and cactuses that wore pants. Even the penis flowers grew big and bulgy this year.

The pussy birds sung the song that makes everyone horny. When they sing, the people of the town will have to pick a partner and fuck them hard.

The sun shown brightly, it had a baby on it for a face. It giggled and laughed, tickling the people with its sun rays that makes people happy everywhere.

The boogie bugs were boogieing next to the mooning kid that was spooning a man as the man cradled his wife that had hair growing between her eyes.b

The clouds covered the sun, making it cry. It started to rain. It started to cry. Humpy dumpy fell off the wall, smashing into pieces and worms wiggled out.

I wake up finally after last night. I remember it so clearly...I lost my dick as it was torn off my bare body. Stuck inside Bling Bling's ass. I miss my penis. I grew a new one the next moment.

Dukey Gil stood over me....floating on the ceiling. I laugh and jump and him. Ripping his head off and using his blood as lipstick and his skin as a cloak.

I used his hair for my eyebrows to make me his. I used his teeth for earrings. His nose for a hat. I ate the rest of him. He tasted delish.

I crawled downstairs on all fours. I tackled my mom and ripped her breasts off her chest. I chewed amazingly and I laughed. "I love they way yo breasts taste MA!" I yelled and ran outside with her breasts hanging out of my mouth.

Dukey walked beside me and grabbed a piece of my moms boob and started to stick it up his ass. We went for a walk to the park. Oh my god, it was Bling Bling and he's alive!

Bling Bling walked towards up with a smirk on his face. He had no eyes but black holes that you can look into at his dark non existing soul.

He laughed and started to hump me. I falcon punched him off me and kicked down his face. "DIE BITCH." I screamed like a lil girl going to Disney land.

He laid on the ground with blood pouring out of his mouth. I laughed and kicked him some more then walking away and Dukey looking at me like why u do dat? Or my gawd Johnny mah hero. Or even WHYYYYY!

I walked down the street. The penis flowers waved in the winds till suddenly...it spurted all over everyone's yards and sidewalk. Even spraying all over the kids that plays outside.

Everyone screamed but it wasn't in disgust or fear...it was excitement. They all started to fight over which penis flower they want.

After the fight, they all started to suck the juices out of the penis flowers. Only more started to spurt put everywhere.

I saw my dad with one in his mouth. He licked and suck very sexually. I decided...to have some fun. The pussy birds sang. My dad got up and looked for a partner.

I grabbed my dad by the neck and kissed him roughly then sticking my tongue in his eye. My dad screeched loudly and I only laughed at his pain.

Enjoyed my dads misery. I even sucked out his eye. I stuck my two fingers in his eye and then removing my pants and thrusting into my fathers eye.

I can hear his screams of agony but I can tell...he loves it.

My dad then died. I laughed. Dukey cried. The people sang, I ran over the hill to fetch a pail of water. I fell down and broke my crown and Dukey came tumbling after.

I appeared back home. My mom on the ground with blood flowing from her breasts. I hear yelling from outside. They were calling my name. It sounded sad and made me feel horrible.

A smile came across my face. I have fans. There was sirens and red and blue flashing lights. I hear someone banging at my door. I closed my eyes.

It will be all over.

I...

Will....

Love.....

Again.......