Home? Chapter 9

As we travel really super fast through time. I can feel my face deform and turn gooey like a slug that started melting by too much salt or being burned to death.

We stopped suddenly. Dukey ran out of the place and yelled. "WE ARE HOME BITCHES!" Once he yelled that a whole bunch of small pregnant dogs of all breed came in and rubbed against Dukey. I look around at them surrounding him. "Bitch number one! Meet Johnny, Johnny bitch number 1" I waved slightly then the dog growled and walked away with its nose in the air. That bitch.

One of the dogs came up to me. It was a Weiner dog. It sniffed my leg and turned around then started peeing on my leg. "H-hey! Dukey! Get this dog off me!" I yelled at him. Dukey walked over and crouched down by the dog. "Bitch number fifteen! How dare you pee on his leg!" He started scolding. "You should know that you only pee is my mouth!" He then opened his mouth then the dog number fifteen started to piss in his mouth. I looked away in disgust but looking back, about a whole crowd of them started pissing I'm his mouth. Once they all stopped, Dukey swallowed it all.

"Dukey! That's just sick and gross!" I looked away from him. "But Johnny...they are my bitches and they barely every leave the house or this room! Not even the container!" He looked down at the crap that laid on the ground. He bend over and started to eat it and slurping.

I walk away and went upstairs. There was an elephant in the kitchen and a kangaroo in the living room. The elephant was in the fridge and grabbed out...Dad's meatloaf..? The kangaroo was watching My little pony. The elephant turned towards me. "Johnny! Welcome back home! We've missed you!" It spoke and stomped towards me. I stepped back but bumped into the kangaroo that started hugging me. "Johnny! Thank goodness you are alright!" It also spoke. As the elephant got closer the kangaroo kicked the elephant away and it flew across the room and out the wall and being kicked all the way around the world. The kangaroo smiled and laughed insanely. "He was always so dumb and stupid! HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

The kangaroo kissed me and went back to watching My little pony. I walk outside and stare at.....Gil? He wore a horse head, I think it's a mask... As he wore it he tackle me to the ground and bit my nose of. I screamed and thrashed about. The blood pouring out. Gil the horse sucked my nose as the blood flowed. He galloped away with my nose in his head then he disappeared like a unicorn.

I casually walk back inside with my nose in pain...I don't have a nose. Two flamingos came downstairs and stared at me. "JOHNNY!!! MARRY US!!" They screamed. I ran downstairs and locked the door. There was butter everywhere. Dukey was licking the butter off the ground. "I...I threw up butter...and I love it." He then threw up rainbows and his skin melted away then all he became was a giant thick piece of flesh and muscles just like a Titan.

Dukey screamed and fell down, being covered in butter. He shit his self and threw up more rainbows. His eyes rolled back and then a cat came out of his mouth. It had a pop tart as a body and shitted rainbows. The cat flew around the room singing a song of just saying Nya Nya. It shit around the room and flew. Rainbows were everywhere.

Dukey laid on the ground. Blood surrounding his body and butter. I ran towards him but then falling and landing on h e fleshy body. I gasped but then the flesh started morphing and flying into my ass. I screamed as the flesh and bones flew up my ass but then...it was all in me!

I rolled around in the butter and then my ears were on my head and pink. My nose grew back but also pink, I even grew a curly tail. I got fatter and hairy and pink! I turned into a pig! I squealed loudly and the bites were no where to be seen. I look at the butter, the butter was covered in eyes and teeth and organs. They were Dukey's bitches.

I screamed once again and grew wings. I flew out the ceiling and CRASH!!! I flew into outer space. I saw the cat flying around in space and still singing. I grabbed the cat and ate it whole! I started to shit rainbows.

Bitches be crazy.