Daily routines Chapter 5

Everyday, it was watching porn with Gil, having anal, lots of seducing, and a whole load of sex. Lots of sex. We would take turns cooking, he did better. Everyday, Gil would go out and buy new sex toys for us. When he would go to work, I would try out these new toys that he would buy. I please him everyday.

I must of went crazy weeks ago. Lost in lust and want almost everyday. He would punish me for using some toys that he planned to use for our anal. At 10:30 he would nipple tease. At 1:00 he would do sloppy make out sessions. At 5:00 he would use a dildo and vibrators. At 7:30 he would fuck me hard. This was my daily routine everyday. I am his and he is mine. We will be one many times and more to come.

I was in the kitchen, making toast and oven baked eggs. That was his favourite meal. Mine was...anything he cooked. Gil was at work. I finished making the baked egg and burnt toast. I even decided to put my cum in the glass of milk. He really enjoys that.

There was a knock at the door. I walked along and opened the door. Gil stood there. "Hey Johnny, I smell something delicious." He sniffed the air and walked in. I followed him. "I made you your favourite meal, just the way you like it." Gil turned towards me. "I wasn't talking about the meal, I was talking about you." He said and sat down. I blushed and looked away. "After all the trouble of baking that egg and making the toast, even the milk.." Gil smiled and started eating. "Thanks babe."

I smiled and walked into my bedroom. Laying on my bed, I stared up at the ceiling. There was a faint voice that sound like it came from outside. I looked outside my window. There was nothing. I heard it again, this time around me. What is this? Who is even calling my name?

"Joohhhnnyyyy" The voice called louder. It sounded familiar, like the best friend I had once. What was there name? How did they look? The voice called out again, even louder then before. "Joohhnnyyy!" I looked around till a giant zap. It flashed a bright white then suddenly, there was a small house. Looked like it was used for children. Something emerge out of the house. It was a dog, standing. "Johnny! Your okay!" The dog spoke. Wait, it spoke? The dog ran up towards me and hugged me tightly. "Oh Johnny I missed you! Your taller!" He smiled. I took a step back. "Hey! You try to tickle me? Take a step back." The dog looked at me questioning but did what he said.

"Now to the right, to the rite
and to the left to teh left.
Now TWIRL, honey, TWIRL!
and TWIRL"
"Skyrim Shuffle. Skyrim Shuffle.
if u can't do teh Skyrim Shuffle
i can teach you. teach you"

"Here's a tissue
for your pants cuz you're wet.
for ur pants cuz you're wet.
wet. wet. wet. weht."

The dog stared at me and laughed awkwardly. "Haha, Johnny... You okay?" He looked down and back up. "I don't wear pants, you should know that." I stared at him. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" He looked at me shocked. "Johnny, I'm Dukey. Your best friend?" He said slowly. "I'm friends with a talking dog?" Dukey sighed. "I must of went to the wrong place!" He yelled and walked towards the house. "W-wait!" I stopped him. He turned towards me. "I think I know you...I remember waking up one day and...everyone was gone, my sisters, parents, and my dog." I said calmly. Just getting a boner. Dukey looked at me. "I am that dog, I'm your dog...best friend." He smiled and looked down. "Johnny did you just get a boner?"

I nodded. "Gil is suppose to be giving me nipple-" Gil came into my room, swinging the door open. "Did someone get a boner?!" He called out in a deep heroic voice. I looked at the door and smiled. "Gil! My hero~" I swoon. Dukey had no idea what was going on. Gil's dick slowly but suddenly stuck out of his pants. "I'll help you!" He bend me over and just about to fuck me. "Okay! What is even going on?! Why is Gil doing the thing with you?!" Dukey yelled. Gil had a puzzled look. "It talks?" I laughed. "Yeah, that's my best friend." Gil nodded. "Come join us." Dukey gasped and looked away. "Ew, okay no I don't want to join you, I need to take Johnny back."

"I can't let that happen." Gil said darkly and thrust into me. "Johnny and I have a very close relation, we fuck everyday non stop and watch porn together." He talked and grunted through his speech with Dukey. I was on my hands and feet as he fucked the living daylight out of me.