🅲🅷🅰︎🅿︎🆃🅴🆁 🅵🅸🆅🅴

I looked out the window of the car, there were so many trees. It reminded me when I would sneak out of the adoption center with the boys. I miss those guys, but I'm thankful I have this gang.

We arrived at the Curtis house. I hopped out and sat on the couch. I picked up "Gone with the wind" I began reading where Ponyboy and I left off.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Pony asked "Not at all" I said. I don't know why he wanted to sit next to me, there was room next to Soda and Two-bit.

"Hey Two-bit, when you and Sandy left, where did you go?" Sodas voice got heavy.

"We went to go buy colas, I told you this pal"

"Oh, cause Tim Shepard told me something different, he said y'all were having an affair"

"I wouldn't do that to you"

"Oh but you would cause he saw the whole thing and you just lied!"

"Okay so what! She kissed me first!"

"But you kissed back bastard!"

"Who you calling bastard!"

They both got in each other's faces, I can't stand seeing them fight. I pulled Two-bit away from Soda. "Stay out of it (y/n)" he snapped "No, please don't fight" I desperately pulled his arm. Ponyboy pulled Sodas arm "Just go, I don't want no Matthews in this house!" Soda shouted. I looked at Soda right in the eyes, we both started tearing up. "Well that's ok cause we don't want no Curtis kids hanging out with us" Two-bit didn't seem like the guy who would tear up. I don't think they were tears of sadness, but tears of anger. He pulled my arm out the door. I looked at Pony. His hand was reaching for me, I tried to grab his but the door shut.

Two-bit slammed the door to our house, he cussed under his breath.

I stormed in my room and slammed the door. I did not want to sleep with that stupid dog barking I wanted to throw a rock at it. That would just be cruel.

It was twelve thirty two in the morning and I still didn't get any sleep. I snuck out the door to see if I could walk so much I would get tired. I immaturely flipped off the dog and of course it just kept barking. I saw smoke coming from a tree, I started walking towards it. Johnny was laying there with newspapers on his body and he was sitting really close to the fire, he must have been cold. "Johnny why are you here all by yourself?" I asked "Oh ya your new, well unfortunately my folks fight and hit me, they were fighting tonight and I don't feel like dealing with that crap right now" he said while tears rolled down his face. I laid next to him in comfort. "Hey it's ok, I'll stay with you tonight, I don't feel like dealing with Two-bit right now"

"Thanks I could really use some comfort right now" It started to get really cold. Johnny was sleeping I was wide awake. He started to shiver so I wrapped my arms around him, the body heat made me fall asleep. All my anger flushed away. I felt peaceful with Johnny, he's mistreated like me.

"Of course!" I woke up to the sound of Pony's voice. He was running away. I jumped up and started to run after him. I was barefoot, I had pajama pants and a white shirt. It was hard to run in it, but I caught up to him. "Pony what's the matter?!" I question him. "You know, I guess I kinda like you, but I was stupid, I hope you and Johnny are happy together" he tried to walk away but I grabbed his hand and yanked him toward me.

"Pony what are you talking about?"

"I saw you sleeping with Johnny, you had your arm around him"

"Shoot Ponyboy, his folks were fighting so I was trying to make him feel better so I stayed with him"

"Well now I just feel like a jerk"

"It's fine, I'm going to head home"

"Can I make it up to you by taking you to the movie house?"

"I'll think about it"

I started walking home.That did not make me feel to hot. He should feel like a jerk. He just accused me of liking Johnny.

On the other hand, I'm going on a date with Ponyboy Curtis.

I walked in the house with a smile on my face. "Why are you so happy?" Two-bit asked. "I'm going on a date" I regretted saying that. "With who" his voice got angrier, "P-pony" I stuttered "Ponyboy! That skinny kid! Man what a joke!" Two-bit laughed, "Man Ponyboy Cur-" Two-bit stopped talking. His smile went to a frown real quick. "No" Two-bit quietly mumbled.

"What do you mean no?"

"I don't want you hanging with any Curtis kids"

"But why?!"

"Because I don't want my sister hanging with someone related to Sodapop"

"That's such bull shit!"

I stomped to my room and slammed the door as loud as I could. I looked out my window and saw Two-bit walking next door to the Curtis house. "You stay away from my sister Ponyboy Curtis!" He yelled "Good! I don't want him hanging with (y/n) Matthews either!" Soda screamed back. Dammit I'm not gonna be able to go out with Pony. Is that Pony's window, yes! I grabbed the book "How to kill a mockingbird" off of my dresser, I threw it at his window.

"(y/n)?"

"Get ready we're going to the movie house"

"But we can't Soda and Two-bit won't let us"

"I don't care, I just moved here, he's already grounding me basically"

"Ok, meet me in the library"

"Ok"

I put on a white shirt, a jean jacket, a black skirt, and white converse. I added some lip gloss, and curled my black hair, and walked out the door. Thank Jesus Two-bit was asleep.

I walked inside the library and wow, Pony was dressed in a flannel shirt, jeans, and had a flower in his hand. I thought it was just an apology date. I couldn't help but blush. He handed me the flower, "You look great" he said while staring at me, "You look great too" I stared at the flower.

He took my arm and we both walked to the movie house.

(How is the book going so far? Let me know if it needs improvements and if y'all have some ideas on what should happen next?)