Nostalgia

PART 2/3

Everyone was walking to a road that they all recognized. It was the way to the Tokito/(L/N) residence. Koichi and the twins' home.

They had also confirmed that they, indeed, have time traveled. On their way, they passed by an electronics store and they were displaying news that happened nearly three years ago.

"(Y/N)-chan is very nice, I'm sure she'll like you all!" Kanae said as they walked, then she pointed to the three boys. "Especially you three. Not only do you look like her family, but you also have the same name as them!"

"That's... nice..." Zenitsu trailed off. "So... you're going to have a sleepover tonight? Wouldn't (Y/N)-san's parents be worried?" 'Or the other adults that live in their home...'

"Oh don't worry!" Kanae reassured him. "(Y/N)-chan's parents and the adults are all out on vacation! They went to Okinawa, something about their youngest getting on their last hair..." Tanjiro and the others turned their glance over to who Kanae were talking about.

Yuichiro, Muichiro, and Koichi turned their heads away. They now remembered what happened. "Hey, guys." Yuichiro called for them as they all huddled up right behind Shinobu and Kanae. "I remember this day now..."

"So, what happened?" They asked.

"Well..." The three of them sweatdropped as they coughed. "We... we were sent to the farm..."

"So you have no idea what happened?" Zenitsu pointed out as the three looked away in shame.

"Idiots." Inosuke added and Muichiro and Koichi had to hold back a pissed-off Yuichiro.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"(Y/N)-chan! We're here!" Kanae announced as they entered the large house. A few seconds later footsteps came running down the stairs.

"Welcome!" (Y/N) greeted the group with a smile and Koichi and the twins smiled as well. She looked a bit disheveled, her hair was a bit of a mess and her shirt looked like she just put it on in a rush and she was blushing and panting for air.

"Well well, someone was busy~" Kanae chuckled as they entered, making (Y/N) turn red even further. "Oh, don't be shy now~ Anyway, these are the new transfer students that came in today!"

(Y/N)'s eyes traveled to the group and immediately looked shocked. "Oh! For a second I thought you three were my brother and cousins!" she said with a laugh, pointing at Koichi and the twins. "And you..." She pointed to Inosuke who raised a brow. "You look like Kotoha's son..." Inosuke gave her a dead stare. Then, her eyes turn over to Genya. "An you look just like-!"

"GENYA!?" A new voice roared as heavy footsteps came down the stairs. Shinazugawa Sanemi came stomping down the stairs, glaring at Genya who cowered behind Tanjiro. His collar was open, like usual, but his hair was a mess. "WHAT THE HELL... oh..." He paused, walking closer to Geyna and examining him. "I thought you were my brother for a second..."

"I know right!" (Y/N) said, getting between the two boys. "At first I also thought they were other people I know, but they were the new transfer students!"

"What the hell are they doing here?" Sanemi asked, going over to his girlfriend and snaking his arm on her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I thought you only invited a few."

"Oh come on! They're new! Let's be friends with them!" (Y/N) said, turning around to face her boyfriend and pinching his cheek and turning back to the group. "Come with me, I'll show you where you'll put your things so that the living room doesn't get too messy." (Y/N) started to walk to the stairs, the children following her, but the boys felt like someone was glaring daggers at them.

They turned around to see Sanemi, glaring at them with the deadliest glare. "Try anything and I'll slaughter you." He mouthed and the boys immediately nodded their heads off. Inosuke couldn't make a comeback.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"And here we are." (Y/N) and the groups stopped on the third floor, on the large lounge that was being unused. "You can keep your bags here, no one really goes on the third floor, plus we're the only ones in the house, so don't worry about your stuff getting stolen."

They nodded, putting their bags on the ground. As they did that, Zenitsu walked over to Koichi and whispered, "Where are the two oldest twins?"

"They're at the farm with us... the past us..." Koichi whispered as they all went back downstairs. When they made their way downstairs they saw more faces they recognized, very much since they just saw them a few hours ago, their older version.

"Hello! The transfer students are also here! Nice to meet you!" Rengoku Kyojuro, he was the children's history teacher. They all gave him a small wave, seeing basically no difference with how he is in the future and in the past was amusing to them. He was just taller, more muscular and... hotter...

"(Y/N)-chaaan! I'm here! I brought sakura mochis!" Kanroji Mitsuri, she was an alumni but at this moment, she was a student and also (Y/N)'s classmate.

The children flinched when they felt another intense gaze on their heads. They all looked behind Mitsuri to see someone giving them a glare. "Thank you for inviting us, (L/N)-san." He greeted, his eyes not leaving the group. Obanai Iguro, a guy who has a crush on Mitsuri and loves animals, snakes especially. He sometimes sets loose them on his house to scare away his sisters and cousins, he thinks they're annoying.

"Thank you for the invite, (L/N)-san." Upon hearing his voice, Zenitsu hid behind Inosuke and Tanjiro held into his earrings. Tomioka Giyu, their p.e teacher and a stickler for the rules.

"Everyone, I would like you all to meet my friends!" (Y/N) said to the group as they all huddled around the living room, the guys already moving the sofa away. Everyone began to introduce themselves, even though the children already knew, they just pretended to know. "Now then, why don't you guys changed into first, there's a bathroom behind the kitchen."

"Um, but we don't-" Genya stopped Tanjiro as he dragged him to where the bathroom was. "What is it, Genya?" Tanjiro asked. Genya dragged him upstairs to get their bags. After taking their bags, they peeked inside to see a change of clothes already in there. "But... I don't remember packing these..."

"I saw the change of clothes when we put these here." Genya said. "And I don't remember packing them." The others nodded in agreement as they too didn't pack any change of clothes. "Let's just change first... maybe we'll find a way to get back..."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"You're back! And you all looked absolutely adorable!" (Y/N) cheered as she walked to the girls and stared at them with stars in their eyes. "Can I adopt you in my family!?"

"NO!" Tanjiro immediately took hold of his sister and hid her behind him, even taking Kanao behind him. (Y/N) immediately felt sad, making Tanjiro feel bad. "O-oh, I'm sorry! I... just... I..."

"Oh, no, it's alright..." She sighs as she turns away and walks away, leaving the others confused.

"(Y/N)-nee always wanted a little sister." Genya informed them. "But they wouldn't give her one so whenever she finds a girl younger than her, she asks them to be her little sister."

"There was one time (Y/N)-nee got depressed that she couldn't have a little sister." Muichiro added in a sad tone but immediately cringing at the memory. "We had to dress up as girls..."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Alright, let's play some games first." (Y/N) suggested as they all huddled around where the sofa was before. "Uzui-sense... Uzui-san and Himejima-san will be coming in later. They still have a few things to get done."

And so, what started as a fun little night, from a little game of freeze tag to a game of mario kart turned into something that the children both enjoyed and regretted, all thanks to one man named Uzui Tengen.