I'm sorry what?!

PART 1

(L/N) (Y/N), a first year in Kimetsu Academy. A nice and cheerful girl that attracts anyone's attention with her sunny disposition. She and her best friends; Kanroji Mitsuri and Kocho Kanae were budded 'Kimetsu's Flowers'. The three of them were quite famous in the academy.

A lot of people would like to be their boyfriend/girlfriend, but none of them has the courage to ask. It's not because they're scared to be turned down, they're ready for that. What they are scared of are the people behind the three.

Obanai Iguro, a third year and Kanae'classmate. He likes Mitsuri and a lot of people knows except for the girl. They know how scary he can get so they don't dare approach Mitsuri with him around.

Shinobu and Kanao Kocho, a third year and a first in the middle school section. They are Kanae's little sisters. A lot of people don't even dare to get on their nerves. Even though they always smile, everyone knows that they can and will destroy your life.

And last, Shinazugawa Sanemi. A third year and Kanae and Obanai's classmate. He's a delinquent and was friends with the previous boss. He's a great fighter and can knock out plenty of enemies in one shot. The only reason he's not been kicked out of school is because he's a genius in math. No one can top him, even the teacher gave up on teaching him, Sanemi teaches the class in his stead. He gets paid too.

He's (L/N) (Y/N) boyfriend.

They've been going out for six months. They are a happy couple. But only a few know and only a few notice. They don't really keep it a secret. Just, some people are too into their fantasy that they miss Sanemi walking besides (Y/N) whenever they're together. Or when they walk to school together. Or when they are together during school outings. Or when they feed each other in lunch.

They're stupid.

Anyway, a lot of people have given (Y/N) love letters, but a lot of them aren't answered. Reason; Sanemi always goes to her locker or any other place they could hide it and he rips them apart.

But that's not the topic, have you read the title?

Today was Christmas! Also happens to be (Y/N) and Sanemi's sixth months of being together!

(Y/N) had invited Sanemi's family to celebrate the holiday with her family in their home. But before that, (Y/N) had a date.

And so, she woke up early today and got herself ready, wearing an extra layer of clothes since it was supposed to be cold today. She examined herself in the mirror and nodded, satisfied with her outfit. She took her bag and phone and left her room, only to bumped into her oldest cousin, Michikatsu.

"Heeey." He said in a offended manner, glaring at (Y/N). "Why are you dressed up? Where do you think you're going? Who are you going with? Where are you going? YORIICHI!!!" He screamed and the door at the room besides his opened. "Where is (Y/N) going?!"

"I don't know?" (Y/N) rolled her eyes and hit the oldest twin lightly.

"I'm going out with Sanemi!" She pouted. "Also, the party for later. I already finished decorating with the other's, we only need a few more cups. I need one of you to go out and buy some. Also, napkins too, we're out."

The two groaned, looking at the other, hoping the other would go in the cold air.

"Please~" (Y/N) used puppy dog eyes.

Michikatsu and Yoriichi covered their eyes, hoping to escape (Y/N)'s clutches. "Pretty please~ with a cherry on top!"

"FINE!" Michikatsu gave up. "WE'll go get those things! GOODBYE! DO NOT BOTHER ME!" He exclaimed, his face a little pink. (Y/N) laughed at his reaction and embraced her cousins. Michikatsu tried to get out but to no use.