Sudden Calling

The days progressed slowly, while it seemed that the Decepticons were gaining more and more victories in Jasper. Megatron had already mined almost all the energon in the area. The Autobots were losing, but it still didn't crush their spirit.
"This is bad." Megan spoke with a downed tone. "Dang it..."
Everyone was currently standing in the main room, hoping to come up with a plan to keep the Decepticons from getting any more energon. There was no progress so far.
"While we may have no plan, we have new members with us." Optimus Prime mused. "I think it's about time we have them fight with us."
Chromebuster's face lit up with excitement, Moonrunner's eyes narrowed, and Crestfall had hope flashing in her blue optics. Team Prime didn't want to put the three young bots in danger because of their inexperience in the field, but the time was calling for everyone in the base to be used for battle. This was war after all.
"Our team will do anything we can to help defeat the 'Cons." Chromebuster announced, banging a closed servo over his chest. Megan's eyes brightened. Optimus smiled gently at the three Autobots.
"We thank you for your efforts." The large mech thanked them.Crestfall and Chromebuster smiled while Moonrunner had her usual frown. A plan would soon be formed.

~~~~~

Voices were hushed and not very loud at all, so Megan couldn't hear what the Bots were discussing. It was so frustrating. What secret was there to keep?
The brunette rushed down the stairs and decided to go somewhere else; the couch. There wasn't any WiFi, but it didn't bother her as much as when she lived a normal life in her house. Megan missed be normal sometimes.
The whispering came to an abrupt stop. Jack, Raf, and Miko came out of the long corridor they were exploring and interrupted the whispery conversation.
"Yo! Wazzup dudes?" Miko exclaimed, waving. Primus...
"Nothing of your concern." Ratchet growled, grumpy as usual.
The Autobots all gathered in front of the groundbridge while Ratchet went over to the controls. Megan raced down the steps towards the team's feet.
"Where are you guys going?" She asked quickly. "Why were you whispering to each other?"
"Don't worry about that for now." Optimus interjected, completely ignoring the question. "We will be back, soon."
The brunette had to hold back a growl of frustration. Why were they hiding something from her?
"Are you sure you can't tell us?" Raf piped up with interest dancing in his eyes.
The Autobot leader shook his head. "We will tell you after we come back." He reassured the twelve-year-old. "Ratchet, activate the groundbridge."
The Medic did as he was told while Jack watched silently. He knew none of their questions would be answered, so he didn't even bother asking.
The combined teams walked calmly through the bridge, but something wasn't right. The three kids looked around, sensing it as well. Wasn't there four of them?
"Miko!" Jack cried with frustration. "We have to go get her!"
The black haired teenager took off towards the inside of the blue and green portal with Raf automatically following behind on instinct.
"Hey!" Megan cried. "Come back!"
No use. The children were gone. She groaned in frustration and finally ran through the portal, Ratchets yelling far behind her. No turning back.

Megan almost knocked over Raf and Jack as she emerged from the portal. Why did they just stop?
The Autobots were gone, but they were in what seemed to be a sort of lab, tubes of liquid all around them. Some had some sort of specimen sleeping inside them, almost ready to supposedly hatch. It was fascinating, yet kind of scary.
"Where are we?" Megan whispered lowly to the two boys.
"I think we're in a lab.." Raf replied, keeping his voice quiet. Scrap, they walked right into trouble.
The sound of peds rapping on the floor filled the air, striking panic into the small band's hearts. "Hide!" Jack hissed, darting behind one of the freaky tubes.
Megan grabbed Raf's hand, suddenly feeling protective of the younger boy. They both ducked behind another tube as an all too familiar Decepticon came into view, Soundwave. His silent, cat-like movement showed that he was on guard for something, but none of the kids knew what. Megan's breath hitched as the silent 'Con began checking behind the tubes.
Jack peeked from behind his hiding spot to see Soundwave about to discover Megan and Raf's position. He needed a distraction! The pale teenager pulled a penny quickly out of his pocket and tossed it.
The copper penny rolled across the floor, but ended up right next to where the two brunettes were hiding. Soundwave sharply gazed behind the tube, only to see the two frightened children gasp in terror. Both took off running, but only got a few steps away before the Decepticon snatched them up. Megan wriggled like a puny worm in his servo while Raf was too scared to move.

"HEY!"

Cybertronian and humans alike stared at the direction of the sudden noise. Chromebuster stood in a fighting stance with a smirk plastered on his face. He raised his cannons and aimed them at Soundwave.
"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" The Autobot challenged.
The black and purple 'Con shoved the two kids into his hidden compartment as if they were valuable treasures. He closed the compartment swiftly and took Chrome's challenge to fight.
Chromebuster charged towards him and took a swing at him, but the opponent dodged his attack.
No surprise there. Soundwave acted as if he was a pacifist.
The silver mech threw a series of swings at the Decepticon, but he dodged them all. If it weren't for the children being in danger, Chromebuster would have blown Soundwave to the Pit by now.
The battle still commenced until the Autobot had the 'Con in a chokehold. He aimed his cannon at Soundwave's face, ready to blow it to kingdom come. The Decepticon struggled in the young bot's grip, but it was no use. He wasn't letting go any time soon.
The cannon lit up, ready to fire. The blast was shot. It didn't hit it's target, though. Soundwave had pushed the gun up and the fired shot hit Chromebuster straight into his shoulder. The Autobot grunted in pain, trying not to cry out.
Megan banged furiously on the inside of Soundwave's compartment. "Leave him alone!" She yelled, almost screaming. "Let us go!"
Soundwave ignored the banging and calmly walked away from the injured Autobot. He had what he wanted.

These two humans would do nicely.

A/N: Hey there! :D new chapter yo! A big thank you to frostydogz for the idea! I split the large idea up and changed some things, but it couldn't have happened if this wonderful person hadn't given me the idea! Thank you, dude!
Okay, I don't know when I'll post a new chapter because I have some things to make up for school to get my grades up. I'm supposed to finish it all by Friday, but I have high doubts it'll be done by then. If I don't finish it, it's adios to my iPod for who knows how long. I really, really don't need this! I feel like crud and I have to finish some things I don't think I'll ever be able to complete it at all. *BIG SIGH OF FRUSTRATION* but I'll keep writing little sections out for the next chapter in a notebook if it comes to that.
Sorry about the small rant! Buh-bye! :3

<3 Doctor Universe