Panda

I can't remember- oop enjoy, I think it's Peter x Wanda- idk- that didn't go into detail...... so I'll say it's Peter x Wanda cuz idk anymore

Peter was slightly mad at Wanda, for going to Rogers in Civil War, he was mad.

He saw her standing next to Clint.

'I can't believe her...'

"Kid, head up" Tony said and Peter lifted his head up slightly.

•^•

Peter layed on the ground, he got seriously injured by Ant-man, Tony told him to stay down so he did.

"You ok?" He heard someone, he looked over and saw Wanda.

"Not really, your friend probably broke a few bones."

"Sorry" she mumbled and looked over to Scott who also layed on the ground from being giant.

"Go to your friend Wanda" Peter took his mask off and had blood coming from his nose.

"Your injured."

"So is Ant-y."

"Fine whatever, I didn't want to help my boyfriend anyways" Wanda walked away.

'I'm sorry Wandy, I just can't deal with this, it's too much.'

Peter took his mask off completely and sighed.

"I love you Wanda" he whispered under his breathe as the rib piercing his lung slowly killed him.

👁👄👁 I mean.... damn- I- don't think this was the original idea- welp I like angst sooooo-

I'll be coming for the rest of them next :)

Bonus:

"I'm sorry Tony" Steve sighed looking at the gravestone of the young superhero.

"He died because you're stubborn and don't think."

"I didn't re-"

"Shut up, you should have seen his aunts face when I broke the news, you are nothing to me Rodgers" Tony glared at him, then to Wanda, "He loved you, and you threw that away, congratulations."

And Tony was never seen again.