Stony

Jessicahehe suggested this, oop- new person lol hehehehe

Tony looked at Steve.

He was working out, shirtless, like he normally does, but today was different, Tony doesn't understand why- wait a damn second...

'The hell is he wearing?-'

'This man is wearing fuckin booty shorts..'

"Oh meh god-" Tony whispered.

"Oh, hey Tony" Steve turned around and waved, Tony waved back.

Steve started walking over to him and sat next to him on the bench, "What you doing here?"

"I don't know, just came down here to get a breather from the lab" Tony just shrugged and tried not to look down.

"Well, at least your out the lab" Steve said and placed his hand on Tony's thigh.

'Fuck you Steve!'

"I suppose" Tony shrugged and leaned back against the wall.

"I should go back to training, Pete asked me to help him" Steve stood up and Tony nodded and stood up too.

"I'll be in the lab."

A few weeks later

Tony was in his lab, tinkering with Peter's suit, suddenly the doors opened and in came Steve.

"Oh hello" Tony smiled.

Steve walked over to Tony and looked down at him.

"You need something?" Tony looked up at him.

"Actually.. yes I do" Steve pulled Tony up gently .

"Yes?"

"I'll show you later."

'Boi'

"Oh... ok?" Tony watched Steve walk away.

'The actual fuck?'

Later

Tony was watching for Steve in the kitchen, when he finally came down, they got going to where ever Steve was bringing them.

Turns out it was a beach.

"This place is nice" Tony smiled.

"I come here when I need a break."

"Why exactly did you bring me here?" Tony looked up at Steve.

"Because..... I like you, and I see how you look at me Tony" Steve smiled down at the smaller man.

"I- I don't know what you are talking about" Tony looked out at the ocean.

"Heh.. ok whatever ya say" Steve chuckled and walked down the beach, Tony started following.

'He knows...'

I'm known for stopping stories like this- why y'all so surprised?

RJ: i am about to hit you

good luck with that one

AC out