Golden Gate Bridge

" Now that's something" Randolf said as they watched Audrey freeze up a bowl of water.

" your abilities are quite impressive" Stephanie said.

Randolf wrote something down on a paper as he watched Jenna poof here and there.

" Mr Scott," Travis called.

" yes Travis" Randolf said as he raised his head up.

" Uh, take a look at this". Travis brought out his phone and showed Randolf a picture on his phone.

" that's the gravity guy, CCTV footage  close to B.RAY labs" Travis said again.

" my, this is unbelievable, Steph take a look at this" Randolf said as he handed Stephanie the phone.

" I can't believe my eyes" Stephanie said.

" what's that?" Audrey asked.

" it's Scarlett" Randolf said.

" Yeah his eyes and hair is sure like Scarlett" Jenna joked and then she and Audrey burst into laughter but stopped when no one else laughed.

" his name is Scarlett, he was one of the children Dr basil took for more experiments" Randolf explained.

" oh we are so in trouble" Stephanie lamented.

" but why? " Travis asked.

" Scarlett is one aggressive boy, for the first five years I watched him" Randolf added.

" can't we stop him or something?" Audrey asked.

" we can, but I need everyone's cooperation and that is not coming at all"

" perhaps we could gather the others and tell them" Jenna said.

" not all wants to be involved in this whole thing, they are scared" Travis said.

" Now that's bad" Audrey said.

" I'll work something out,  you both should get going, it's getting dark" Randolf said.

" yeah we should, come on Jenna" Audrey said as she held Jenna and they poofed out of there.

Randolf took out his jotter and started scribbling something while Stephanie and Travis watched.
........................................................................
THE NEXT DAY
5:45 PM,
SCOTT MANSION
SAN FRANSISCO

Randolf stood in the middle of the teenagers with Stephanie and was pleading with them.

" please, you are the city's only hope, the cops cannot do anything Scarlett is really violent and with abilities like his, he'll kill us all" Randolf said.

" wait wait, I don't get it, you just said he's violent and you want us to go battle with him?, that's like murder, come on Mae, I'm getting outta here" Danica said as she made to leave.

" Danica, wait, this is your only chance to do something with your abilities not letting it lie in there" Lenora said.

" and get killed? I've got a mom and a brother" Danica screamed.

" reporting live from the  end of the Golden Gate Bridge, there's really something going on as you can see vehicles are floating and this is being caused by some figure in the sky,  terror everywhere,  folks I think this is finally it, doomsday right in front of us because whatever is up there is going to sink us all,  reporting for the last time  Sharon Melanie Stone ". The reporter on the TV said and this paused everyone.

" see Dani, you all are our only chance please" Randolf pleaded as he held Danica's shoulder.

" But sir, some of us don't even know how our abilities work and don't even know how to throw a punch if the  need arises" Charlene said looking really concerned.