At B. RAY LABS

Scarlett made his way into the B. RAY LABS building and everyone who saw him ran for their lives.

" Where is basil? " He asked the cleaner he had pinned to the wall.

" I, I,  have no idea sir" The cleaner stammered.

" I'm gonna ask you one more time and if you lie to my face again, trust me I'm going to break your bones bit by bit" Scarlett threatened as his eyes glowed red and his grip on the man tightened.

" he's he's in the lab" The man stammered again.

Scarlett dropped the man and then headed for the lab but before he left he flung the man to a wall and the man yelped before passing out.

Scarlett broke the door down and Dr basil froze as he saw him.

" well, well, well, we meet again dad" Scarlett said rather sarcastically with a mean smile playing on his lips.

   " Scarlett, son, can we talk about this like normal people?" Dr Basil said as he moved backwards.

" Talk?" did you just say talk?  ,there's nothing to talk about, I hope you have your will prepared because I'm sending you to hell" Scarlett said.

" no one is sending anyone to hell" Audrey's voice came from behind.

" you again?" Scarlett asked.

" yes and we won't watch you kill that innocent old man" Danica said.

" innocent? No innocent man would lock up a child for seventeen years and force substances into his body all in the name of an experiment" Scarlett said.

"  but he's your father" Lenora said moving closer to him.

" he's not, don't come any closer" Scarlett warned.

Lenora didn't listen and then she moved closer to touch his hand.

" leave me alone" Scarlett screamed and then the gravity force hit Lenora and she fell to the ground.

" Nora" Charlene, Randolf and Tyson screamed as they ran towards her. Charlene's eyes turned black and then black lightning flashed through her body and lifted her off the ground.

" quick, help her up" Tyson said to Jenna and Elson.

" come on bro let's take this deranged guy down" Tyson said to Tyler and they both activated their power and flew up too.

" Come on let's help the old man" Audrey said to Danica as they both helped Dr Basil stand up and took him to a safer corner of the lab.

" Are you OK?" Randolf asked.

" yes, dad I'm ok" Lenora replied.

Charlene shot lightning at Scarlett who in turn slowed down her balance on the air. Tyson and Tyler fired him from every angle as they also dangled here and there due to the force of gravity. 

" Eat lightning weirdo"  Charlene said as she channeled the lightning hence electrocuting him and also making him loose grip on the gravity around him and then Tyson and Tyler were stable again still firing him. 

" Dad they are going to kill him" Lenora cried as she got up from where she was and ran towards them.

" Charlene stop, you'll kill him" Lenora said.

Tyson and Tyler stopped firing but Charlene kept zapping every single electricity from him.

" char, stop" Danica screamed and as if listening to only Danica's Voice, charlene stopped and then returned to normal. Scarlett fell to the ground and immediately got up as he saw Dr Basil trying to run.

" going somewhere dad? " Scarlett said and then he flung Dr Basil to another end of the lab and also made him float while trying to strangle him.

" freeze cray cray" Audrey said as she froze his right arm.

" aaargh, my hand" Scarlett cried as his grip loosened and Dr Basil fell to the ground coughing violently. Jenna and Randolf ran to him to help him.

Scarlett tried to use his left hand buy Elson was fast enough to hold it and twist it.

Lenora then walked up to him smiling.

" aaargh, don't smile at me pretty face, tell your friends to let go of me so I can finish him off" Scarlett gritted.

" I'm not gonna let you do that" Lenora said and Audrey intensified the frost.

" he's your father, he picked you up and nurtured you" Danica said.

" no, he isn't my father, I don't have any family, no good father would lock his son up and force substances into his body the same way he did to my real mother". Scarlett said.

Dr Basil looked shocked to hear him accuse him of his mother's death.

" oh, you think I won't find out? You are monster basil and I'm gonna kill you.

With this, the whole building began to shake.

" what's going on? " Tyson asked.

" he has power over gravity and can do that with any part of his body" Randolf explained.

" oh you think holding my hands will stop me? " Scarlett asked before bursting into a laugh.

Lenora's hair began to glow golden and same with her eyes.

" look at me Scarlett" She said.

Scarlett tried not to look but something kept his eyes glued to the glowing girl.

" I see your fears, I feel whatever you are feeling right now, but it's all gonna fade away. Dr Basil is your father, the only reason you're alive. Even if he has done the worst things you don't have to be all mean to kill him. Open your heart to goodness" Lenora said as Scarlett's  eyes remained on her.  Audrey and Elson released their hold on him. Lenora held his hand for some minutes before letting go.

" aaargh" Scarlett screamed and then fell to the ground shivering and Lenora fell backwards into Tyson's arms.

" is she going to be OK? " Tyson asked.

" yeah" Randolf replied.

" him? " Audrey asked.

" he'll be fine" Randolf replied again.

Scarlett stood up rubbing his temple.

" are you OK? " Danica asked him as she helped him balance.

" yeah " Scarlett replied.

" Scarlett, son" Dr basil said as he walked up to him.

" Dad" Scarlett said and then hugged him tightly as he sobbed.

" good job guys" Randolf said to them as he watched the two people holding each other.

They turned to where Lenora laid in Tyson's arms and tried to revive her but they stopped when they heard stabbing sounds and screams.

As they looked back, they saw Scarlett and Dr Basil bleeding from their stomach.

" Scarlett, Dr Basil" Randolf ran to where they laid in the pool of their own bloods.

" what happened?" Jenna asked.

" I think Scarlett stabbed himself and his father" Danica said.

" but there are no sharp objects in here except syringes" Charlene said.

" quick call an ambulance and you Jenna seemed if you can teleport with Scarlett back to the lab and come back for Nora" Randolf said.

" yes sir" Jenna replied and then bent to hold the bleeding Scarlett before disappearing with him.

In a few minutes, she was back again and then she left with Lenora and Audrey.

They all left before the ambulance came and took the injured man away.

Hello guys 👋
Did you enjoy this chapter?
Please don't forget to leave your votes( click on that orange star)
And drop your comments...
Thank you.. 😘