4.

Eli | Kai

***

"Morning, Princess."

"Excuse me?"

"Princess."

"I'm not a princess. Nor am I a female."

"That's okay, though, your still my princess."

"Whatever. What are you doing right now?"

"Working out."

"This early-..."

"It's nearly almost 12, Kai. That's not early."

"Oh... why didn't you call me sooner?"

"You had a rough night and needed your sleep, so I wanted for you to call me instead of me waking you."

"Thank you, Eli. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Do you want to go to the movies tonight? I heard there is a really good new horror movie out."

"Um, I'll go to the movies with you, but, I'm not too sure about a horror film. You know what happened the last time we watched one together."

"You clung to me very tightly. Trust me, I remember. In fact, I think I still have a bruise from your grip."

"Would you like me to kiss it better?"

"Definitely. Can you kiss me better in one other place, too?"

"Where, Eli?"

"Just between my hips. I promise it'll make me feel better after."

"Seriously, Eli? I don't even have words to describe how horny you always are."

"You make me horny."

"Doubt it. Besides, I haven't done it yet, and I don't plan to anytime soon. Unless you purpose to me tomorrow, and our wedding is the next day,  then you don't get anything from me besides kisses and hugs."

"I know, I know. I'm just teasing you. My hand will do fine for now, but guess how long we've known each other for."

"Sixty-Nine days."

"Exactly, shouldn't that mean something?"

"My gosh, Eli. Pick me up whenever you need to. Goodbye."

"Bye, princess."