"I get to do whatever because I make the rules here"

"What if you broke one of your rules?" Axel had asked as the two stopped infront of the door to the 'jesus house'.

"Then I won't have any consequences, but you? You definitely would" Nathan had got his keys out and opened the front door "Mom! I brought Axel, we have to review some etiquette!"

After Nathan had yelled that, Axel was pushed upstairs into his room where it all started.

"You know, you never did negotiate that offer with me. I was really sad when you didnt say anything to me after" Axel sat down on the bed and crossed his arms like a toddler "I was waiting for a text or something, I'm disappointed"

"I did say that if I liked the kiss, I'd think about it" Nathan rolled his eyes as he tossed his jacket onto a nearby chair "Why do you think I didn't text you?"

Wow, how cruel...

Axel had learned two things. Short people are scary and mean...

"I'll admit it, I'm okay at kissing. But if you give up, then I'll show you stuff that I'm good at, deal?"

"No... no.. I think I'll stick with the kisses"

"Why're you so mean to me" Axel pouted as he patted his lap for Nathan to sit in "Come onn, sit, I'm not gonna' bite"

"I don't know about that..." Nathan stood infront of the other, hesitant at what he should do next.

"Come onnnn" Axel took Nathan by his hips and forced him onto his lap, while wrapping his arms around his waist "See? I haven't done anything"

"Yet" Nathan mumbled as he placed both of his hands on Axels cheeks.

"You know..." Axel had leaned down and whispered in Nathan's ear "You're so fucking hot, I'm surprised we're here doing this again"

Upon hearing that, Nathan had blushed heavily and buried his head into Axels chest to avoid embarrassment and eye contact.

"You where so confident a minute ago, what happened?" Axel snickered at, while lifting Nathan's chin with one hand "Now look what's happened"

"You're so embarrassing!"

"But you like it" Axel had gave Nathan some some quick kisses on the lips "Can I leave a hickey on you?"

"I don't know..."

"Come onnn" Axel whined "It'll be quick, I'll leave it on your stomach or something and not your neck"

"Fine, fine, just dont make too many, please" Nathan pleaded, as Axel pushed him underneath him.

"This is so embarrassing" Nathan mumbled as he hid is face in his hands, which had Axel burst out laughing.

"Howww? I'm the one doing the work! At least play with my hair or something instead of hiding your face" Axel said, as he started to unbutton some buttons from Nathan's shirt and lifted it up enough to reveal his stomach.

Before Axel had started to do anything, he looked up at Nathan to see his expression. He had been greeted by the cutest expression he had seen all year.

Nathan was looking down with both his hands covering his face, blushing madly over such a simple thing.

It was so simple, yet so cute...

Axel had started to slowly peck and nip onto Nathan's left side causing him to make a noise.

"You're sensitive there? Really?" Axel mumbled as Nathan put his hands away from his face, and into Axel's hair.

"I- I don't like the noises I'm making"

"You mean, your moans?"

"Whatver they're called, I dont like it..."

"They're cute" Axel nipped more on the sensitive part on the skin, causing to leave a faint mark "I mean, you're cute so I'm not surprised your moans are too"

"W-wait, did you lock the door?" Nathan questioned, as Axel made another more noticeable mark.

"I.. don't know" Axel paused for a second "Did you?"

"I.. I.. also don't know" Nathan panicked as Axel looked up at him.

"What's the worst that could happen? Your mom knocking on the door again? It's just her here so I don't really care"

"No, my brother too and he never knocks, just barges in"

"Your brother? You have a brother?!" Axel whisper yelled "If he sees me, is he gonna' beat me up?!"

"He's eleven-"

"So? Some eleven year olds can be scary too! I've seen some scary eleven year olds in my life"

"You're being over dramatic" Nathan let out a small giggle "But if he does barge in, just get prepared for me to push you off and go along with what I say"

"I'll be waiting for that then" Axel mumbled "All this talk about an eleven year old made me unhorny and loose the mood"

"I think it'd be good if we where to stop for now and-"

"NATHAN!" A young voice yelled, as the door swung open quickly, causing Nathan to push Axel off of the bed and cover his stomach.

Axel had landed on the floor with a loud 'thump' as he looked up at Nathan, terrified of the kid and what next he could say.

"Who's that?" The kid asked and pointed to Axel on the floor.

"That's one of my church friends- could you please leave and help mom downstairs?" Nathan spoke up in an annoyed tone, as he crossed his arms to cover his exposed chest.

"I heard some noises and thought you where dying, so I came up to make sure you where fine"

"Could you please knock next time? And all the times after?"

"Fineee" the kid whined "I'll go help mom, byee" The kid ran out of the room and closed the door as Axel and Nathan stared him out.

"What- what the fuck" Nathan blurted out and stood up, as he was still dazed from being pushed onto the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Nathan cried out as he ran into Axels arms and hugged him "I knew he'd come in- and- I didn't mean to push you so hard!"

"Don't worry, it's fine, it didnt even hurt" Axel mumbled, as he tried to sooth the worried boy "I was just so.. surprised"

"Do you want to stay overnight as an I'm sorry?"

"Only if you let me take you on a date?" Axel made a stupid grin as his hands went down to Nathan's butt and gave it a squeeze.

"Okay, fine... you win"

That was the longest time Axel had ever spent trying to get someone to go on a date with him.

But was it worth it?

Absolutely

---
Anyway, thank you all so much for 82k reads, that's pretty insane! (: I hope you and your loved ones all stay healthy especially during this time around.

Please wash your hands as much as you can! (: And please please please do wear a mask if you go out.