Cleaning time

Aaron O'Harris. That was the name of the guy who everyone was afraid of. No matter who you are, he would always find someway to ruin you. He could care less about your reputation, but cared about his immensely.

When he had first transferred into the school, a guy decided to call him queer. The guy ended up in the hospital for a week. Right then and there everyone knew not to mess with him.

Then Aaron had heard of Noah. He wouldn't necessarily hurt the kid, but Aaron would tease him a lot. Since he sits next to him in mostly every class and constantly annoyed him every chance he got.

"Aaron stop" Noah whined, pushing Aaron's tattooed hands away from his thigh.

"What?" Aaron looked at the smaller guy "Just take of ye' clothes and show me what you got under there"

"Fuck off"

Noah turned away from Aaron, ignoring his pleas. "Ahh you said a bad word, I'm telling the teacher" he whined like a second grader.

Noah turned to his side and faced him, while glaring at him "Like you don't curse all the time"

"Aaron! Noah! Would you like to share with us what you're talking about?" Ms.Smith asked, their teacher, while the whole class turned to look at them.

"Ye' really want to know what we're talking about?" Aaron asked, while smirking "Why don't we tell them Noah"

"Over my dead body. Ms.Smith, Aaron is bothering me!" Noah felt a squeeze on his thigh and instantly glared at Aaron.

"Stay after school and we'll talk about it" Ms.Smith returned back to teaching her lecture.

"Good job Aaron, I have to stay after school  because of your ass"

"At least it's my ass and no one else's"

"Fuck you"

"When and where baby" Aaron winked at Noah making him bang his head on the table.

"Didn't you almost kill a guy for calling you queer?" Noah asked while lifting his head up from his mini concussion.

"That was two years ago" Aaron shrugged his shoulders as he leaned back into his seat and sighed "Stuff changes ya' know"

Noah glanced at Aaron while putting his chin on the palm of his hand "One question though"

Aaron looked at the black haired male while raising his eyebrow "Yeah?" 

"You know when we meet a year ago, how come you didn't bully me when you found out I was gay?"

"First off, I don't bully people that I like. Second, I don't give a flying two shit's that you're gay"

Noah heard the red head mumble something under his breath like 'It will come in handy later' but chose to ignore it. "You are you, just the way you are"

"Students you are dismissed! Except for Noah and Aaron. I'll see you all tomorrow!" Ms.Smith walked back to her desk after closing the door.

"Now" The teacher sat down "How is Aaron bothering you, Noah?"

"Well..." Noah meet eyes with Aaron. "He's not bothering me that much anymore"

Ms.Smith sighed heavily "Then why disturb my class?"

"Because this class class is boring as fuck" Aaron laughed out as Noah smacked his check.

"You start cleaning now!" Ms.Smith yelled at the student and continued "Out of dress code too? Black jeans and an inappropriate shirt? What is that I see, tattoos? Who let you get them at age seventeen?!"