That ass: part 2

Again, my apologies to any Christians here. I'm sorry if I've written anything that may offend you all
----

Axel has done some things in the past month that he had never ever expected to do in his entire life time. He had gone to church FOUR times, and didn't disrupt anything.

Frankly, he was quite proud of himself for not getting kicked out. But he was even more proud of getting closer with Nathan this past month.

But, Axel was still set on his original motive, and wanted to get even closer to it than last time.

But, everytime the sermons would end, Axel would wait outside for Nathan and embarrass him as much as he could. Usually it ended up with Nathan leaving, and occasionally Nathan would give him a glare or two.

But on the extra, extra special days Nathan would try to shoo Axel away or sometimes leave with him.

Today, the plan was to beg his way into Nathan's home again, since it had almost been a month, and hopefully succeed.

And if he did succeed, maybe he could try something? Maybe get into his pants?

"Hey, Nathan!" Axel had yelled across the lot as Nathan glared at him once again. Axel could sense the disappointment from blonde one as he continued to ignore the glares.

"Nathan! I'm not playin'! " Axel had yelled again as he leaned onto the building, smirking at how Nathan would react each time.

"What- what do you want?" Axel heard Nathan mumble out, as he walked over to where he was and abandoned the people he was originally with.

"What, I can't miss you?"

"What do you want?" Nathan crossed his arms, and repeated the question again.

"Can I come over?" Axel asked as he put his hands together and started to whine "Pleaseee, it's been like a month since I've seen your jesus house"

"My mom will be home-"

"So? Just say we're gonna' be there for bdsm and-"

"I'm sorry, what?" Nathan stopped Axel in what he said and shook his hands 'no'  in panic "Why would I tell my mom that?! Do you know how she'll react-"

"Damn, you really don't know what bdsm is" Axel shook his head in disappointment "Bible Discussion and Study Meeting, you nasty ass. And you always complain that I have the dirty mind"

Axel had never seen Nathan give him a blanker look before. It was either shock or disappointment, maybe even both? He had seen that expression from his mom many times before.

Did he just... break Nathan?

Nathan had just continued on giving him the same expression... for such a tiny kid, that look kind of intimidated Axel, and that's a hard thing to do.

The one thing Axel had learned today was that short people are scary....

"You good? Is this a yes that I can come over?"

"I actually don't know how to reply to that at all. But fine, just don't do or say anything stupid" Nathan had took Axels arm and hugged it while he lead the way to his home.

"Already showing some pda to me, yeah? You haven't even let me take you out on a date" Axel said, causing Nathan to look up at him.

"I still remember your original motive, don't you dare try anything"

Fine, fine. Nathan wins this round.

For now.....

"Alright, alright, I understand. But what if you tried something? What do I do then?"