Chapter 10

"Scar!" Reed yells for me. I struggle to get the heavy pipe off of me, but I can't have anyone worrying about me. I'm not important.

"I'M FINE!" I growl getting angry, but if I'm angry I'd probably be useless. Victor sends a shockwave towards Sue and she puts up a force field in front of her.

"I can't hold it!" He yells. I see Johnny walking over to help me, but I shoo him away. He doesn't need to help me, we need to finish this.

"Reed!" I yell he looks over at me and I point toward a letter drop off box for the post office. Reed nods and stretches his arm after it and wraps it around. Heyanks and flings it toward Victor giving he Sue a break from Victor. Reed rolls over to Victor like a tire and flies over him becoming a thin layer around Victor.

"Ben, Curtain Check!" Ben grabs Reed's arms. "Johnny, super nova." Reed yells

"I thought that was bad!" Johnny yells back.

"Now!" Ben pulls Reed off Victor and I watch as Johnny begins to fly around Victor creating a cyclone of heat. "Sue can you contain it?" Sue comes up with a field around it and I notice her energy depleting. Maybe if I have telepathic powers maybe I could find a way to give people things like energy or my energy.

I reach my hand out to her and I feel my energy draining from myself and soon I'm a panting mess. I watch Johnny crash out of his cyclone and to the ground and I notice Sue barely out of breath. I wish to rush over to Johnny, but I still can't get up from this pole.

"Scarlett, Ice?" Reed asks and I shake my head pointing towards a fire hydrant and I watch Ben walk over.

"Welcome to Chem 101, what happens when you super heat metal and immediately cool it down? Ben?" Reed say and Ben kicks the top off the fire hydrant and sprays water onto Reed which he guides toward Victor. Steam coming off Victor covers him up from our view and it slowly blows over from the wind.

Victor stands there frozen. You can see the outline of his body from the metal. He is like a metal statue. I look at the team and I see everyone relieved for it to be over with.

"Um, guys?" I ask. I see them rush over and Ben pull the pole off me. My legs become weak and I am still breathing hard.

"Why are you breathing hard, you barely did anything?" Reed jokes.

"I-I gave e-energy t-to Sue." I pant leaning on Reed. Reed shifts me into Johnny's arms and he rushes off to see if Sue is okay. I look up at Johnny with a weak smile. Johnny picks me up bridal style and walks over to the group.

"Thank you." I look up at him. The crowd begins to cheer. "See I told you that you're a good person." I see the girl from the bar and she pushes through the crowd. She begins to run towards us and I send a wave of ice under her feet and she slips, making her look like a fool. I make a rail blocking her out "Just remember, you always have family at the Baxter Building." Johnny smiles at me and I smile back up at him.

He sets me onto the ground and I still lean heavily onto him. I move over to Ben, but before I do that I lean up to Johnny.

"It's your time to shine, Sun shine!" I back up from Johnny and hang onto Ben's arms and gripping them tightly. Johnny steps forward and raises his arms, smiling at the crowd, enjoying it all.

"I love this job!" he says

"Job, huh...?" Ben says I stand up a little straighter.

"Well, we do have the suits." I say and everyone grins at me.

Boat Party

I see Johnny surrounded by girls and they are all giggling. I smile. I have learn a little more about how to use my powers and that makes me very happy. I turn around to see a sign that says Thank You, Fantastic Five! I look back at Johnny, I just can't keep my eyes off him.

"You two should really be together." I jump and turn to see Sue standing there. I shake my head smiling.

"We're just friends. I'm a girl who wants a one kind of girl guy. Johnny doesn't need me except maybe helping him with pranks and what not." I smile. I see Sue smiling widely. I raise an eyebrow asking what? She turns away and I stare at her.

"Everyone needs you." I hear a voice and jump up to see Johnny behind me.

"Holy crap, Johnny. Don't every do that again. I swear I'm going to have a heart attack." I joke and stand up straighter. I look to see Sue leave and Reed grab her hand.

I quickly read his mind and gasp. I grab Johnny's hand and pull him with me to the doorway to watch Reed and Sue.

"Watch this." I whisper into his ear and I smile. I look towards Reed and watch as he gets down on one knee.

Third Person POV

Scarlett watches a Reed gets down onto one knee and proposes. She squeals and jumps up and down pounding Johnny's arm. Unfortunately Scarlett doesn't notice Johnny staring at her the whole time taking in everything about her.

Scarlett POV

I watch Ben move closer to us and I see Johnny move to look at him.

"No more wise crack about how I look, okay?" Ben says and I know something is coming.

"Hey, call me Mr. Sensitivity now." Johnny moves out towards where Reed and Sue are. "Clear the way, wide load coming through!" Johnny yells. He them yells flame on and draws a big five with a circle around it.

I fly out and decide it need something sparkly. Make a small snow storm above and have snowflakes fall around it.

"Wow." Johnny says

"Yeah I agree." I look at the symbol. "Good Job!" I hug him in the air and grab his hand, flying back to the ship.