Chapter 1: The Beginning

Today we graduated middle school which may be a good thing and a bad thing due to something..

Naomi's POV

"Today is a great day, we graduated !" as Sato said while he hugged me tightly, smiling big. Well he always hugs me in public which i always got used to anyways.

"Yeah,i know." I say having a fake smile on me. i don't want him to know... though i guess i should tell him soon enough before it's too late.. i hope he will understand, but i know he will he's Sato after all.

As the sun was about to set down i became so quiet yet stiff i know i should say something before he notices that i am not really okay but he knows when i am not happy nor okay at all.

"Is something wrong, Naomi?." Sato says while he looks at me worriedly and then says "Is there something you want to say to me?." He saw right through me as always though it took me awhile before my lips starting to move to say these words that i don't want to say yet i need to so i blurt out saying with a faint and almost to crack voice "it's just i...i" I am still scared though he waits patiently and smiles at me while looking at my eyes saying "it's fine, take your time" like we're actually speaking through our eyes then after that i try to say it again "I may not be able to keep my promise anymore.. because my parents told me that i am going to study somewhere else."I faintly ended seeing his face which was all blank after i said those words which i know will pierce through him so badly.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sato's POV

9 hours ago....

As i woke up from my slumber and immediately look at the calendar, i got so excited because today is the day that i will do something which can like be memorable for a certain special someone in my heart which is my best friend, Naomi.

"I should ready the things i need to bring for this special day of my life."I say to myself while smiling big and hoping for the best of luck today because i might not even graduate due to i am like a bad boy kind of type but yeah i need to think positive and hoping for the best. and then suddenly my little bro comes in my room creeping and says "Ohhhh~ what's that?." He says as he tries to grab my backpack, i then had a struggle with him but after a few minutes i won which led me to say "Mind your own business, Seb."I said to my brother while holding on to my backpack but tightly so would not be able to take It away from me again.

When things settled down Seb sits down next to me saying "Can i chat with you about something that troubles me?."Well this is very unexpected because he never shares nor talk about his problems with me but i then say "Yeah sure, what is it about?."Seb bites his lips and stares on the floor for a minute then he looks up and says "I think i... i like her or maybe it's just a fuzzy feeling though i am confused, Sato." a girl? Seb with a girl? At last he finally opened his eyes for a girl after 17 years of his life which he only wasted on just having fun and not caring for the girls who had feelings for him, but i am curious and worried whose this girl..maybe she's the girl but then after those thoughts in my head "Who is it? do i know who's this mystery girl that makes my lil bro so confused."I say to him in a teasing tone but he doesn't falter, he sighs lightly and says "The girl's name is Tracy..though i guess she won't be interested on me." What's wrong with him? he was always so confident of himself before but not like this i guess he's really into this girl."Why would that happen, like every girl liked you before right?." Oh? a girl not getting interested on him? impossible, he has a physique of a girl's every dream which is the skinny yet attractive type.he replies "It's just..." Listening to him made me so speechless and i didn't knew what to say anymore.

After that long discussion about his problem about the girl i went outside of the house to go to school then when i was walking to go there i still had a lot of thoughts about what will he do or what will happen next, hoping the best of luck for him but deep inside i want to help him though that won't work for him since he wants to make it his way, when i was walking i stumbled across Naomi walking to go to school aswell, i wave to her and go close to her saying "Morning Sunshine" She replies with a cute smile "Morning Weirdo".