He finally reached the house after 45 minutes when he got it he knocked on the door, the door suddenly opened. Shihiro was greeted by a fist and was sent back a few meters, Shoto came out first and the Izumi. Izumi and Shoto were surprised Shihiro had actually managed to block the punch with his arm.

Izumi: Never let your guard down kid, but excellent reflexes.

Shihiro gruntes in response.

Izumi: Now, now...

Izumi reached where he was and picked him up by the shirt. He then put him in his feet.

Izumi: I know you are more robust than that.

Shihiro: Haha yeah...

Shihiro gave him a small smile.

Shihiro then looked at the man behind Izumi.

Shihiro: Frostburn?!

Shoto: Sup.

Izumi: Shihiro I present you with my husband.

Shihiro: Husband?! I didn't know you were married.

Izumi: Not many people know that, anyways.

Shihiro: Well I don't know why I didn't expect you White Phoenix to be married.

Izumi: And by the way, you don't need to call me White Phoenix, just call me Izumi.

Shoto: You can call me Todoroki.

Shihiro: Oh okay Ms. Izumi and Mr. Todoroki.

Shoto: Hmmm good manners I like that.

Izumi: Come on, let's get in.

Izumi and Shoto entered the house while Shihiro left his shoes in the porch.

Shihiro: Excuse me.

Izumi: Yeah, come on in.

Shoto smiled a bit, this kid sure seemed well mannered.

Izumi: We will go over to the next part that the first trial was just the warm-up, every time you come here you will go up through there, I will change the traps every time, so you don't memorize the location. You will keep doing it until you manage to go up the road without getting hit a single time.

Shihiro: Got it!

Izumi: Very good then, now before we continue, there is someone I want you to meet. Riza! We have visited!

In the training room, we can see a blonde girl with a blue eye and green eye, she seemed to be around 15 years old, she was dressed up in sports clothing and was doing some squats.