Pieces-Annalise 9

Start from the beginning

"She sings to me," Thor admitted,"like a siren."

"Her presence makes me...us feel alright," Bruce added mentioning Hulk's feelings as well.

"I don't want anyone to have her except... us," Peter stuttered out.

"I want her to want us more than anything," Tony stated standing, " but we aren't fit for her,she's almost died many times aside from the Infinity Stone's shit, I'm sorry but I don't think we should," its not what he wanted to say. Tony wanted to kiss her plump lips,give her emotional and mental pleasures to make up for the scar,to hurt anyone who harmed her...he prayed for her because she was his goddess his dream that'd complete them...maybe letting go of their mate was best but he wasn't sure.

"So what we just...take her on?," Clint asked,him and Yomeja were close,she helped with his powers,brought him and his mates away from death's kiss many times.

"Yes but she's been in grave danger many times," Thor stated,"she's been victorious.

"I agree with Tony,"  Wanda said,"she could've been killed by Ultron,Thanos...even now our existence has her life on the line."

"I'm sorry but I'm selfish," Bruce spoke up, "we can protect her,even the big guy wants her and...when she's close its so hard to control my actions," Bruce stated they all knew what he meant. Yomeja's pouty lips,shapely thighs,silky voice and fiery eyes made them melt. Her character was resilient,brave and full of defiance,it encouraged them to fight for others for each other.

"Well Wanda and Tony disagree so-," Natasha stated yet Pietro cut her off.

"I disagree," Pietro stated," I don't want her just sexually I crave her soul. We pray together, we learn new things together and collect those ugly rocks but I...I love it and I love...," Pietro trailed off looking at them all.

"I agree, I can't let go," Clint told them.

"Wait so our vote wins," Peter exclaimed happily yet Steve shook his head no.

"We do it together," he told them, "or not at all. "

***

Wanda and the others rushed to Tony's lab, bursting in they saw him and Peter stop working on their current project.

"I want Yomeja," Wanda told Tony as she held his hands to her face, staring into the eyes she loved, trying to get him to agree.

"We can't wait Tony," Peter added but Tony pulled away from Wanda.

"I'm sorry but we have a mate," he told them.

"Who obviously doesn't want us," Thor added.

"No,who we haven't found," Tony announced," we haven't been rejected or accepted our marks have been activated though."

"So we give it till our wedding anniversary," Pietro stated.

"It's only five months away," Vision said.

"We see if they turn up by then, if not,we pursue Yomeja," Thor stated happily.

They all mulled over the thought, they'd been patient this long, what was a few more months?

"Agreed but," Wanda said, " we add her to our pack today."

"Our mate won't be happy with Yomeja's existence but if she's apart of our pack, it'll go smoothly," Bruce added,it was obvious they loved her, but if their mate came, they would still have her as a friend, as a member of their family.