Part 1

The traffic was more or less similar to this

The car moved slowly on the heavy traffic in Moscow. Hundreds of cars filled the vast road. The sunset sky looked so breathtaking from afar. It's eerily quiet amidst the jam on the main road. Lena pushed the button to pull the car's window down. The hard-cold air slapped her face and she closed her eyes immediately.

"It's cold, dear." Said her brother, Igor. "Close the window again." She was not healthy enough to expose herself into the open air like that. She had weak heart and cold weather could attack her anytime and caused her to get sick easily. Lena said she was suffocated and needed fresh air.

As the car moved and passed the street, she saw a huge promotional screen on a building. It must be a theater building or something as such. The screen played something like a promotional video, people dancing, people singing, things like a pop artist would do. She didn't love pop music particularly so it's normal for her not knowing who the singer was. On the side of the screen there was an equally huge promotional banner of the same artist. Something was written on the banner, along with a huge picture of him.

A flash of memory crossed her mind, but it wasn't hers

She stared at the poster. His sharp gaze looked through her eyes and pierced her heart metaphorically, it sent shivers down to her spine and gave her goosebumps. She hurriedly closed down the window and tried to gasp air. She didn't know why she suddenly felt air deprived and trembled all over her body. Even tears came out of her eyes.

"What is it?" She wondered, hardly breathing, she held on to the pendant on her necklace instinctively. It confused her when the mixed feelings suddenly flooding her all at once, anger, sadness, anxiety, longing, relieved and a slight of bliss. As if she had just met someone whom she was looking for her whole life. The episode only lasted for less than a minute but it felt like all of her energy was sucked up. She left exhausted and breathless. Igor noticed what happened to his sister and handed her the nebulizer he grabbed from her bag. After pulling over the car to a nearby park he tried to calm her down. He reminded her that she was in Moscow, she couldn't expect warmer and fresher air as if it was Krasnodar, their hometown. Next time she shouldn't have to just casually open the car's window.