"Children do mistakes. Elders are bound to forgive and correct them, okay. Well, make sure that you get a control over your anger. Such mistakes should never be repeated."

Laksh glanced at Sharmishta who had an expressionless face. Ragini stood beside her, her face turned away from her husband.

"That, I guarantee you Aunty." Sanskar got in the conversation. "Just send your daughters here some days in between. Our Lucky will be cool cool in our company! What say girls?!!" Swara and Ragini smiled lightly with a 'thats right' manner.

"Bye!" The ladies said to the brothers. Laksh passed a silent sorry and thanks to Ragini for which she stretched her lips in an attempt while Sanskar delightfully said bye back.

The brother stared at the sight of Gadodhia family fading away from their eyesight.

"You didn't talked to Ragini. You should have." Sanskar suggested Laksh.

"I wanted to but didn't had the audacity to speak to her. Huh! Life is so complicated, hai na Bhai?" Laksh asked to Sankar in a mumble.

"Life may not be complicated, Lucky. But human makes it extra-complicated for sure." Sankar pulled Laksh into a side hug and went inside Maheswari Mansion.

•~•×✿ו~•

*Thud*

Ragini threw herself into Swara's bed in Bose' house. She wanted to stay alone for sometime. Tears began to flow realizing the loneliness around. Slowly mere tears turned to sobs and then vigorous cry as the need to empty her grief was overwhelming her.

In the past 3-4 days, she faced far more what she faced her whole life. She dragged pillow under head and closed her eyes trying to feeling the pillow as her mother's lap. Yes! She needed it now. She needed her mother. She dipped her face into the pillow and cried silently over her loses. How much can she handle? How much should she suffer?

As moments passed by, she felt a hand caressing her head. She looked up with tear stained face to see her Maa, her Mishti Maa in tears seeing her pain. Without waiting further, Ragini hugged Sharmishta tightly and cried her heart out while Sharmishta slightly rubbed her back to ease the war going inside her heart and mind.

"Let it out, Ragu! You had been holding for long!" Sharmishta whispered as she continued soothing her daughter with affectionate caresses.

Ragini felt the warmth of mother's hug seeping to her and couldn't hold back tears. The more she tried to bring the tears to halt, the more Sharmishta tightened her hug realizing it. A mother can feel the battle going inside her child. But...

Ragini looked into Sharmishta's eyes in between her sobs. She could feel the affection in those orbs, it was worried for her, it wanted to soothe her. She yearned for such a person in her life since she lost her mother and, even though late, she got her.

Gradually, her sobs decreased. She felt her heart light and looked at Sharmishta again.

"Feeling better?" Sharmishta asked making Ragini simply nod her head.

"You are already in this much pain; there is no need to increase it by losing what you're having now, bachha. Leave the stubbornness to sort out things losing your happiness. We still have time. They didn't decide anything. Or maybe it will turn out as they're not ready to give divorce a chance." Sharmishta said looking into her eyes. 

Ragini slowly lowered her head and placed her head in Mishti's lap to which she responded by caressing her forehead. She felt as if there are no worries around her. 'It's true that Mom's hand has magic. Why I got it so late?' She thought.

"No, Maa. They'll agree. And if it happens don't think that my grief will increase. I just wanted to empty my heart now. That's all. Don't worry. I'll be fine if you are with me like this always." Sharmishta pecked Ragini's forehead assuring her support.

Swara smiled seeing her mother and sister's bond as she stood at the doorstep. She came to check the duo, realizing their absence at home. On seeing Ragini's condition her heart felt heavy. Was she the reason for her sorrow? Yes! But she never wanted to be!

Swara turned to other side and a sob threatened to escape making her cover her mouth quickly, recalling how their fate is testing them. She slid down the wall in between her silent sobs, making sure that she doesn't startle the duo. When the painful whimpers of Ragini became intolerable for her, she ran to her room and saw Shekhar waiting for her. Her father came to her, calling her to his soothing embrace as she let out her helplessness seeing her sister's sorrow. At last, what could they do?

~◍☆-✿-☆◍~

Thanks again; Love you all! Take care.