Izumi: 'Is this seriously how they are forced to live?.... It looks even worse the before... Maybe... I can find a way to help them...'

With those thoughts on hee mind, Izumi went flying into the sky, going in the direction that would bring her to her home.

She could see lights at a distance, her house was a bit distanced from the city, but it had a nice view.

She landed near the entrance in front of the pool. She then walked and opened the door.

Izumi: Hey, hon, I'm here!

She then went to the dining room to find her husband drinking a cup of wine.

Shoto: Hey there, Izu.

Izumi went to where her husband was, and she gave him a peck on the lips.

Shoto: So, how was your day?

Izumi: It was interesting.

She sat in the chair beside him.

Izumi: I think I finally found the one.

Shoto stopped drinking and turned to her.

Shoto: Really?

Izumi: Yeah... Let me explain...

Izumi then told Shoto about everything that had happened with Shihiro. Her encounter, what she had told him and the way he saved the girl and how she was going to training.

Shoto: He sounds courageous and kind-natured, though I wish to see him with my own eyes.

Izumi: Don't worry, you will.

Shoto: You should bring him to meet my sis, you know?

Izumi: Yeah! I was thinking about that, I will give her a call later on to tell her!

Shoto: You really sound excited.

Izumi: It's just... I have a feeling that... This kid can genuinely change things...

Shoto: I see... But do you think they will accept him?

Izumi: I can only hope so... A quirkless hero these days... Is impossible... The government and the people, in general, will not accept that...He would be viciously chased down until he is behind bars... But maybe... With One for All... Things could be different.

Shoto: You better come up with a damn good way to justify how he suddenly got his quirk.

Izumi: Yeah, I have to think well of the details. Though for now, I will prepare everything he needs for training.

Izumi stood up to leave the room.

Shoto: Remember to tell her as well! She will be really excited to have a partner!

Izumi: You are right! Better do it now!

In an unknown location in Northern Japan...

What seems as a soldier walked down the halls of a big building, he carried some documents with himself, he looked to be in a hurry. He then entered a room where a secretary was.

Soldier: Please, I must speak to him! It's important!

The secretary eyed him and then pressed a button.

Secretary: Sir, the lieutenant, is here.

???: Let him in.

Secretary stopped pressing that button and pushed another one beside it.

A door opened, and the soldier entered. When he did, he immediately did a salute to the officer inside.

 When he did, he immediately did a salute to the officer inside

Soldier: General sir!

General: Speak.

Soldier: Sir urgent news from General Fuery! He says they have pinpointed the location of the artefact!

General: Has it been confirmed?

Soldier: We are almost entirely sure.

General: I want you to be 100% sure.

Soldier: Yes, sir!

The soldier did a salute and left the office, while the general remained inside.

General: Things are getting quite interesting...