I was dressed in a casual black dress, pairing them up with my white shoes

I was dressed in a casual black dress, pairing them up with my white shoes. My hair was up in a messy bun and I looked fine. I didn't want to seem too dressed up or too underdressed for the occasion so I just decided to go with the flow.

Just as I heard the door bell go off, I made my steps downstairs and saw mum already chatting with Noah and Kiko wiggling his tail just to get his attention, he had always behaved like this with guests. Especially boys.

I rolled my eyes and made my presence known to both of them. Noah was dressed up casually and I gave a thumbs up to him mentally.

He looked cute.

Really cute.

"Hey, Noah." I smiled at him and he stood up from the couch to greet me which made me smile more.

"Hi, Blaire. I...uh got these for you." he handed me a bouquet of sunflowers and I mentally started to squeal.

"Thank you so much for this, Noah." I looked at the flowers in awe and he chuckled.

"Isn't he a gentleman, Blaire? He got me flowers and cookies for you father as well." Mum gushed on happily about him and I looked at her.

Noah had given her a bouquet of Orchids and his choice was spot on because my mum was obsessed with those flowers and I loved sunflowers.

"Good choice, Noah but you didn't have to bring us these." I chuckled and he scratched the back of his head, smiling.

"Okay, you kids can go chill in Blaire's room whilst I go prepare rest of the stuff with your father." Mum said as she put the flowers in a vase and walked back to kitchen to help dad who was apparently the chef for the night.

Noah and I made our ways upstairs to my bedroom to hang around until we were going to get called back for dinner and I kinda had a weird feeling about it.

"Your room is really pretty." he complimented in a soft tone and I slowly turned around to face him.

"You're such a sweet heart." I stated as he smiled and continued. "And you always keep on smiling. What's up with it?" I questioned and he chuckled in response.

"It's just I'm a happy person."

His eyes started wandering at the pictures that were hung on my wall because the photo frames were indeed really eye catching and soon, his eyes landed on a picture of me and Elijah.

I let out a soft sigh.

We were beaming at the camera as I kept smearing cake on his hands.

It was his fifteenth birthday and we looked so happy together. I smiled thinking about the day.

"Oh, he really does look like me." he stated, his voice was laced in shock.

"Yeah, he did." I corrected him as I stood beside him, staring at the picture.

"Do you..um, miss him?" he questioned and I looked at him. He had a nervous look on his face and I smiled. Of course.

"Always. It's been a while since he's gone but yeah, he's always being missed." I smiled, looking back the picture.

"I'm sorry.." he mumbled and I faced him only to find him looking down at the ground.

Aww. I mentally cooed as I put my hands on his shoulders, making him face me.

"It's not your fault that you look like him. I just want you to know that I treat you as the person that you are. I treat you as Noah Wilson." I spoke with complete honesty and he gave me a generous smile.

"Thank you so much for being my friend." he smiled and I grinned at him.

"But I must say Elijah was really good looking." he grinned, shifting his attention back to the photograph and I laughed.

"Yeah, he was one of a kind. It's really hard to find people who look exactly like him." I played along as he smiled at me.

Then we started talking about different stuff and soon, we were called downstairs for dinner which went perfectly. I could tell, my parents loved how Noah behaved.

The way he spoke and his knowledge about things were spot on. If my parents liked somebody then there was something definitely good about them.

Play the track from 3:40. I'm legit in love with it <3 •

I was happy and relaxed with everything and soon it was time for him to go. I walked him back to his car because my parents asked me to. "I hope you liked the food." I said on our way and he smiled at me in response.

"It was really delicious. Your parents have got magic in their hands." his sentence made me grin immediately.

"Thank you so much for coming today, Noah. My parents really liked your company." I spoke and he smiled again.

Gosh, I've never seen somebody smile so much. Doesn't your jaw hurt from smiling that much? I thought to myself and he chuckled.

"No, it doesn't hurt."

I rolled my eyes at my stupidity. "Well, you said your parents liked my company. Did you as well?" his green eyes found mine and I nodded, completely captivated by them.

"I guess, more than it should."