(Chapter 2) - Identity

Start from the beginning

Well that's good... it's embarrassing that i don't know much about cooking... better learn now if i got spare time...

KINGU CRIMSON

And we are now back at the living room

The noodles are heated up after 10 minutes of waiting... But still i can't get out of my mind that I'm alone with a beautiful girl like her...

"Emiya Ryo..." she calls my name and i responded... "Just call me Ryo... and do you wanna ask about something?"

"Yes. why did you become a mercenary?" she asked... Man that question is like a thorn stuck in my thumb....

"I don't really know... I guess from the moment i was born. i feel it was a Fate of mine to begin with..." I said as she tilts her head confused... "Well do you believe in reincarnation Skadi?"

She didn't answer as i sighed... "Well this is going to be a long story then...

*******************************************

46 years ago

I Emiya Ryo had swore... that i shall kill the mastermind of a war that time...

He killed my family, friends, my loyat comrades... All for what? A stupid wish...

In the end i won... but i lost my life at the walls surrounded by flames...

In the verge of meeting death, i saw a red mineral at the ground... It was shining very bright in my eyes...

"Shiny..." i said and mustered my strength to crawl and touched that stone... or what should we call Originium...

My body feels light and at some point i got suddenly transferred out, but what made me surprise is that i turned small...

No not small... more like a baby...

And i was adopted by W's family....

Years have gone and only W and her mother have been kind to me... Her father is an asshole and ends up beating me up... Luckily i was able to hold back my anger, i could easily kill even at my state...

But i decided to hide the truth about me and even my power i don't want my little childhood friend to be caught up to something bad...

More like a sister to be sure... but it doesn't matter, i loved her really much and i will do anything for her... That's why...

12 years later

"Ryo-nii? where are you going?" W sweetly asked as i pat her head... "Your big brother is going for a long travel... Now promise me that you will be a good girl and don't cause mom for trouble..."

"I will!" she cheerfully said as she hugged me... i kissed her forehead and said goodbye... Mother then had a sad look at me... but i gave her a smile that i will be back...

Recently i heard from W's father phone call about the Reunion... turns out he was their asset against Rhodes Island...

Before leaving... i was also about to say goodbye to another girl and will advise to keep an eye out on W... Yes.That is the doctor from Rhodes Island. But her guardians said she was out of town...

Moving on i discovered Reunion's movement at Lungmen... and have decided to infiltrate and get some evidence... 2 months i was there spying... and after a march of attack... I escaped and fled back to our hometown...

I thought i was gonna be happy going to see my sister... but that happiness changed into guilt, and grief...

Our hometown was destroyed, running to our home... There i saw my hope shattered... She's gone... The memories of not doing anything came back to me... I thought in this new world, a new reality welcomes me... but it doesn't...