"I was thinking we could go out for dinner tonight if that's okay with you?" He suggested.

I nodded my head, my lips twitching. "Sounds lovely. What place do you have in mind?"

Aden and I usually ate out at least once a week to just get away from our daily routines and enjoy each other's company without anything coming in the way. It was a tradition that I had come to enjoy very much.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I wanted you to decide tonight," he winked, making me chuckle.

"Well, I'm feeling Mexican food, if that's okay with you?"

"Sounds great," he smiled, giving me a thumbs up.

Then it was settled. We both finished our breakfast before leaving the kitchen to go get ready for work. Since Aden's work was located nearby the bakery, he drove me there whenever I had morning shifts. Otherwise, I rode my bike, which was fine since he didn't live that far away.

Once we were ready, we drove off towards the bakery. We didn't say much on our way there, but when he pulled over outside the building, he turned to me. "Have a good day, sweetheart," he said, leaning over to peck me on the lips.

"You too," I smiled, opening the car door.

"Don't forget about the Mexican food," he yelled after me, making me laugh.

"Of course not. I was the one deciding it," I winked as I shut the door behind me.

I could see the smile forming on his lips as he drove off, away from me. While I started walking towards the entrance, I thought of how the past few months with Aden had been.

At first, I had been hesitant about everything. I barely even let him touch me, but I slowly started getting used to it. We hadn't gone further than kissing, though. I said at the beginning of our relationship that I wanted to take things slow, and I still stuck to that. Luckily, he didn't seem to mind it. He hadn't shown me otherwise, at least.

On another note, I had finished writing my first book. The only one who had read it so far was Aden, though, and even if he told me it was amazing, I didn't believe him. Not that I had bad confidence, but I knew I had a lot to work on. It was my first story after all, and I was sure it was going to take time and experience to become a good writer.

I entered the bakery, went straight to the changing room to discard my outdoor clothing and change into my working outfit. Once I was finished, I joined Dylan behind the counter.

The second he saw me, a giant smile formed on his face. "Look at you, aren't you just beaming today?" He gushed, making me laugh.

"Well, Aden and I are going out to eat Mexican for dinner tonight, so how can I not?" Mexican food was still a favorite of mine, especially the Nacho plate.

His mouth formed the shape of an 'o'. "Damn, I'm jealous."

"You should be," I winked.

He let out a light chuckle. "How is he doing, by the way? Haven't seen him in a while."

I shrugged my shoulders. "He's good, I guess. There's nothing he's complaining about, at least."

He raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Oh, there isn't?"

Furrowing my eyebrows together, I looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? What should he be complaining about?" I wondered.

When he started wiggling his eyebrows, I let out a loud gasp. "You nasty man! Stop thinking about stuff like that."

He let out a loud bark of laughter. "What? He's really not complaining about it? I mean, you have been together for almost half a year now, how can he not complain about the lack of action?" He chuckled.