It's my brother's friend, Mariano Di Vaio, and one of the world's top five entrepreneurs. He looked at me and smiled, and I jumped on him.

"MARIANO!" I hugged him tightly, and he laughed.

"Hey, baby doll, how are you?" he asked.

"I am fine. So, you are the surprise?" I grinned.

"Yes, I am. Let's go," he took my hand and clung to him.

"Hello, Uncle Benjamin," he greeted my father. "Hello, son, how are you?"

"Now that I have seen my doll, I am fine, Uncle," he smiled at me, and I couldn't help but blush.

Xaviar noticed and clenched his jaw.

Mariano looked at the Willemsons and said, "So, you are the famous Willemsons who were misjudging my doll with your daughter, right?"

"Yes, and you are famous, Mariano Di Vaio," Uncle David sneered at Mariano.

"Is everything okay, Uncle, Ano?" I asked both.

"Yes, doll, everything is okay. You don't have to worry," Ano smiled, and I looked at Uncle, and he smiled, agreeing. My stomach growled, and I blushed embarrassingly.

"Let's go to the table; dinner is ready. I think our Rosa is hungry," Mama said teasingly, and everyone laughed.

We headed to the table and took our seats. As usual, I got a different meal and dessert.

"So, everyone, today is Wednesday, and it is movie night. So, will everyone join?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course, dear. Why not?"

"Okay, I will tell Merry to make some snacks for us," I said. "But we just had dinner, sweety," Mason said.

"How can it be a movie night without food?" I asked dramatically. He chuckled.

"You know, Papa always said a man's primary need is food. You can adjust in everything - house, clothes, properties, luxury - everything. But food is the only thing you can't adjust, and you shouldn't. Every morsel should be filled with not only a meal but with love and care."

Papa looked at me proudly, and everyone just smiled. "Well said, darling. So, we will change into something comfortable and join you in the movie theater, okay?" David said.

I nodded. Then everyone went to their rooms to change. I rushed to my room and changed into cute pajamas.

 I rushed to my room and changed into cute pajamas

i went to theater and see no one comes.so i stared to set blankets and pillows

I was trying to braid my hair, but my hair was not cooperating

I was trying to braid my hair, but my hair was not cooperating. Then out of nowhere, a pair of hands touched my hair, and I got scared and jumped. When I looked, I saw it was Xavier. He said, "Hey, hey, baby, it's just me. No need to be scared. I was just helping you. Let me do it," he said gently. I hesitated but then agreed.

He was trying to braid, but because of my hair's length, he was facing difficulties. Then suddenly, Ano came and said, "Let me do it, man. She likes it loose and out of her face." He said and started to braid. After 5 minutes, he was done, and it looked really nice.

 After 5 minutes, he was done, and it looked really nice

"Thank you, Ano. You still remember how to braid hair," I asked.

"Of course, I would. Just because I haven't seen you in 8 months, it doesn't mean I forgot," he replied.

"You have lots of explanations to do, sir, for your sudden disappearance," I said to him, narrowing my eyes.

He scratched his neck and said, "You deserve an explanation."

Then everyone came in and settled in their seats. Alexander and I were picking a movie, and we chose "Annabella." Yes, I love horror stories. It's the second thing that makes me scared a lot, but I have my brothers with me, so why not? Alexander beat me to the seat I was looking for. Xavier said, "Come, darling, sit next to me," and he made space for me. I happily went there. Suddenly, Ano came and sat on the other side of me.

I smiled, and the lights went off as the movie started. At first, everything was okay, but when the horror scenes came, I jumped and grabbed someone's arm. I didn't know if it was Ano's or Xavier's, but I just concentrated on the movie, and someone brought popcorn to my mouth, which I took.

After some time, I fell asleep in someone's arms.

Xaviar's POV

I was delighted that my baby's room was right across from mine. I could easily enter it without being noticed. I don't care if anyone sees me, but I want to avoid any drama. When she came out of her room for dinner, she looked beautiful and elegant even in that long dress.

My baby certainly knows how to captivate a man, even when she's dressed modestly. My heart raced at the thought of holding her close, and I discreetly adjusted my pants. I didn't want to corrupt my baby's mind with impure thoughts. As we headed to the living room, Benjamin mentioned that someone was coming, and Rosa went to open the door. I heard a joyful exclamation.

And then I saw none other than Mariano, the Italian mafia king and my biggest rival. We aren't usually violent with each other, but there's a blurry line.

My baby looked so happy in his arms, and I didn't like it at all. I glanced at Benjamin, who smirked at me, knowing my intentions. But I didn't give a flying fuck. I would get my Amara no matter what.

I didn't like the fact that he was calling her "doll." She wasn't yours; you fucker. She was mine, mine alone.

At the dining table, I made sure my baby was eating healthy. After learning about her allergies, I became very cautious about her dietary habits.

She invited everyone to watch a movie, and I smirked. There was no way I would allow that son of a basterd to sit next to her. She would be warm and safe in my arms.

When everyone went to change, I approached Mariano. "What are you doing here, Mariano?" I asked angrily. "I could ask you the same, Xavier," he spat.

"Listen, I want you to stay away from Rosa. She is mine and mine alone. Don't touch her with your filthy hands," I said.

"My filthy hands, Xavier? You have more filth on your hands. And about Rosa, she's mine, you sun of bitch. She was mine the moment I saw her. Leave her, Xavier. She's far too innocent for you. Don't ruin her life," he said.

I lost my temper. "I will cherish her. I will treat her like a queen, you fool. And she's only mine. You've known her since birth, so listen, don't get in my way. She's my baby and will be my wife in the future," I spat.

"We will see," he said.

In the theatre, I watched my baby struggling to braid her long, silky hair. My poor baby. I was helping her, but then that fuck came and braided it. Rosa thanked him, and I glared.

During the movie, she sat beside me, and I covered her with a blanket. I didn't want anyone to see her long legs. I fed her popcorn, and she was so engrossed in the movie that she didn't notice. Eventually, she fell asleep in my arms. I just want this life, her in my arms.

Soon, Xavier, soon.