Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
Don't waste your time on me you're already
The voice inside my head (I miss you, I miss you)
[x3]

(I miss you, I miss you) [x4]

I hummed the song I knew pretty well. Vic finished the song and I clapped. "That was amazing! I- I mean that was good I guess." I tried playing off how good he really was but failed. It was absolutely beautiful. He pushed my shoulder back. "Oh hush."

This is wrong. Ugh I seriously need to stop. He is a complete dick who doesn't even like me. If he didn't like you than why would he be nice? Who are you? Doesn't matter. What matters is that I am right. You like him so give it a chance. I mean stop focusing on the past am I right? Yeah I guess. I mean wait! No! Your just my stupid brain heart thing and your wrong.

"Hello? Earth to Jenna." Vic snapped his fingers. I jumped out of my little trance and payed attention. "Huh?"

"You should probably start getting ready. It's about 7 now." Vic informed me. "Right. Thanks!" I got up and left.

It was now 7:30 and I had on a white skirt and black tights with a black shirt that said "Bite Me" across my chest. I tucked it into my skirt and threw on my converse. I left my black hair wavy and down.

I went down the stairs and saw Mike, Vic and their parents Victor and Vivian. I know because they told me before.

I sat down where I always sit and saw a plate with waffles and syrup. "Really Mrs. Fuentes you didn't have to." I smiled at her. "Dear you look like a tooth pick! Of course I had to."

With that I dug in to my waffles and man were they good! "How does someone who eat like that look as little as that." Mike gestured to me. "Quiet Mike! I just have a fast metabolism or whatever it's called." I told him. "Guys, 7:45." Vic stated. I got up and put my plate in the sink. "Bye Mr. and Mrs. Fuentes. Thank you again." I smiled at them. I grabbed my bag and phone and swung my back pack around my shoulder. I stuffed the bag of clothes into my back pack before calling shot gun, getting in Vic's car and putting it on the floor.

Mike fake pouted. "Not cool dude." He shook his head from the back seat. "I'm not a dude." I told him. Vic got in the car and started it. "We have to pick up Jaime and Tony so we should be at school right on time." Vic said going into reverse. School starts at 8:10 so I guess Jaime and Tony dont live that far away.

First we got Tony who seemed to be happy. Until he saw me. "Well nice to see you to." I joked looking at him in the mirror. "Hi." Does he hate everyone that's last name isn't Preciado or Fuentes? Or am I just special?

"Now now children, settle down and be nice." Vic said. He can also joke around? Well thats new. "If you weren't driving I'd hit you." I told Vic. "I know." He turned on the radio and Brain Stew by Green Day played. All the guys started singing horrendously to the song. Even Vic who actually can sing. I dont know about the other two though.

We pulled up to a side walk and there stood Jaime. He, like Tony was happy. Until he saw me. He got in the car and Tony whispered something into Jaime's ear. He was all happy again. This is insane! They can actually be happy! "Hey guys and gal." He said to us. "Sup." We all muttered similar things.

They were all pretty much like Mike in a way. In school they looked all tough and scary but then it's like 'oh you can actually have a human emotion other than anger!' But the personalties were probably way different. I dont know.

We pulled up to the school and I dont know what they were talking about. I heard "And then we rob the bank and-" I stopped him mid sentence. "I hope your talking about GTA." I stated. The guys started laughing. Laughing? What the actual hell. "No it's a uh music video type thing." I wanted to ask other things but I decided to leave it at that. They still did scare me just to a lesser degree. "Okay then." I got out of the car along with the rest of the guys and swung my bag on my shoulder and slid my arm in the other strap. "I'll explain later." Mike told me. I nodded. Walking over to Vic I'm guessing me and Tony were thinking the same thing. I smacked Vic's right arm. "Thats for calling us children." I said.

Tony hit his left arm and thought for a few seconds. "And thats because I didn't get to hit you." Vic gave us a 'what the hell?' Kind of look. Which made me laugh a little. "Sorry but I have to legit run to math. See yah!" I said to mostly Mike but to them as well. "Wait Jen!" So I guess that's what my nickname is now. I mean seriously though is Jenna too long? I turned back around almost bumping into Jaime. "I'll run you there. We have the same math class. Remember?" I nodded. In a group I'm not afraid of him that much anymore. Alone? Very much still afraid of him. I started running to math with him dodging other student at their lockers. I guess I'm not stopping at my locker. But these books are so heavy! What ever. I continued down the hall and we both stopped at the door breathing heavily. "Well we made it." I said and opened the door. "Ladies first." I gave Jaime a weird look before entering the class. He sat right behind me and Tay which freaked us out a little. "Jen." Tay whispered and nodded her head behind us. "Yeah yeah I know." I sighed.

We started working on the problems in the book. "Hey how do we do five?" I asked Tay who was right next to me. "Uh one second..." She looked it over. "Oh! So it's just like the warm up problem from a few days ago. Right?" I shook my head slowly. "I guess."

"Well just divide that here because it's a decimal changed to a half and then it's simple from there." I nodded. "Oh yeah I get it. This is like eighth grade math." I stated. She nodded in agreement.

We continued on doing book work until I noticed Jaime. He looked confused. "Hey!" I whisper yelled to him. I passed him the paper with my answers on it. "Here's the answers to the first page and the work it on the bottom." I told Jaime. Tay raised an eye brow at me and I shrugged. "Okay page four." I mumbled.

Another fifteen minutes passed and class was nearly over. I gave Jaime the rest of the work for him to copy and he just made it when our teacher shouted to the class. "I want to review half of page three and then you may pass in your work and go." The class responded with small chatter but then we went silent.