chapter 4 "i'll make you mine"

Before i start this damn chapter i would have you all know now that this chapter is SMUT. If you don't like that then leave. Ok, good. Have a good ass time with this.
______________________

Yuki's pov

It was 3:46 am at night and i slowly yet quietly creeped into tanjiro's room. 'I'm gonna kill that 'hee-hee man' bitch.' I was walking to tanjro being quiet as possible. 'I'm so sorry tanjiro 😢😢(no one question how i did that in my head)' i took out a needle with purple-ish liquid in it and pull in it tanjiro's skin. 'Forgive me' and with that i left

__________
The next morning
__________

Tanjiro' pov

I woke up the next morning all hot and sweaty. 'Why am i so hot' i rubbed my head to feel two points on it 'what the!?!' I decided to grab them and in the result i moaned. 'Huh!?!? Why did i moan!?!?' I was so confused that i didn't hear the door open. "My my my, you look so cute but not to mention sexy to" muzan said behind me. I turned around "W-what did y-you do muzan" my voice was a little bit higher pitch "Huh!?! What happened with my voice" muzan onlyed chuckled. "Don't worry tanjiro, it's not bad...for me, and bad for you and your tiny body" i was shocked "wha-" i was cut off by muzan kissing me.

_____
Well my friends, it is time....i present you le smut
Lord help me(also first time so yeah
__________

No one's pov

Muzan kissed tanjiro roughly asking for an entrance, but tanjiro didn't open his mouth. Muzan was mad at this so he went down to tanjiro's ass and squeezed it hard leaving and mark. Tanjiro gasped, muzan took this as an opportunity to explore every inch, crook and cranky in tanjiro's mouth. Tanjiro moan in the kiss "ahh~~~" tanjiro moan. Muzan pulled away licking his lips, "you tasted so good like candy, tanjiro~~" muzan licked tanjiro's points on his head, he moaned like crazy "stop, p-please~~ it feels so weird yet good~~" tanjiro moaned. Muzan smirked, "it should, they are cat ears" tanjiro was shocked. Muzan kissed tanko going down his neck licking every stop. Tanjiro moaned when muzan licked one stop. "Ahhh~~~" tanjiro moaned out loud. Muzan sucked down leaving a hicky but he wasn't satisfied with that so he bit down making tanjiro scream. Muzan didn't stop till blood was being drawn. He licked the bite mark and said "Now you are mine and only mine" he smiled getting up and looking at tanjiro. Tanjiro was a panting mess "please stop" he said crying a little. Muzan felt this heart sink at this sight. "I'm sorry baby but please bear with me" muzan kissed tanjiro but with passion. Muzan took off his shirt and tanjiro shirt as well sucking/biting on tanjiro's nipple. Tanjiro was a moaning mess. Muzan took off tanjiro's pants and rubbed tanjiro's member. Tanjiro moaned, "s-stop it's feels w-weird" muzan only smirked then rubbed faster and faster. Tanjiro screamed as he came on his stomach and muzan's hand. Muzan placed two finger in tanjiro, making him moving around. "Stop moving, tanjiro" muzan said in a mad tone of voice but tanjiro didn't listen so muzan moved his finger in and out of tanjirp for 10 maybe 7 minutes. 'He was ready' muzan thought so he flipped tanjiro over and put his member in tanjiro, tanjiro was crying and screaming from the pain and pleasure. Muzan fucked tanjiro's ass like there was no tomorrow. After about 20 minutes tanjiro and muzan came together. Muzan pulled out of tanjiro and looked at tanjiro. "My my. That was amazing, right tanjiro?" Tanjiro was tired yet about to pass out but before he could, muzan flipped tanjiro over to face him and kissed him. Tanjiro then passed out as muzan changed into new clothes and left.

_________
I. AM. DONE. I really can't believe i wrote that shit. My first time writing smut. Welp, hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And remember how yuki said she was gonna kill muzan, welp she couldn't because the other upper moons were holding her hostage. So when muzan was done fucking tanjiro she death glared him and the other moons. Sad right. Nope. Anyways hope you liked this and good bye