Chapter 2 "why am I here"

Tanjiro's pov
"All we want is Kamado tanjiro" Upper moon 2 says creepily. "Ow! Damnit that hurt!!" Upper moon 3 says,'t-they want me' I thought in my head 'why??? What do they want with me!?!?' Giyyu steps in front of me and yells, "why!! For what purpose do you want with tanjiro!!" Upper moon 3 laughs, "that's easy, we don't want him, Master does." "W-wait, muzan wants t-tanjiro!?!?!" Zenitsu cries. 'What?? Muzan wants me??' "Oh shut up all ready!!" Yuki and nanako yell at the time, "bullshit!! Muzan is a sick micheal jackson copy!! I bet you he would rape tanjiro then kill him!! I'll kill him before you touch tanjiro" Giyuu and yuki both yells at the same time then death glaring them. Upper moon 2 looked surprised, "oh!?! Such anger and confidence coming from a girl" he then points at yuki, "I'll take you with us as well"

Nanako's pov

Upper moon 2 then points at yuki, "I'll take you with us as well." I was shocked,angry, and sad, 'My best friend? THEY WANT MY BEST FRIEND!?!? Oh hell naw!! These asshats are gonna fucking die' I say in my mind angry. Out of nowwhere my body moves on it own, i charge at the rainbow eyed demon ready to kill him, "spider breath first form...catch and kill!!" I strick him in the eye then lifted my sword upwards which flew him in the air, i jump as high as i can the kick him in the stomach, blood came out of his mouth, "ahhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed then cut his body in half. But before i knew it, my hand was cut off and i flew back hitting my head on a rock, passing out.
__________________________________________________________________
Time skip by Orian shettega(new character)
__________________________________________________________________
No one's pov

After about 20 minutes, inosuke was bleeding out to death next to the tree, Zenitsu was impelled with his own sword, Nanako was knocked out, but tanjiro, yuki, and giyuu were the only ones left to fight this battle with 2 upper moons. Upper moon 3 looked at tanjiro and smirked, in a quick second he was in front of tanjiro, "My my~ tanjiro, you look so helpless. You can't even save your friends!!" Tanjiro was frozen is fear and shock, "get the hell away from tanjiro" giyuu said "hm, and why is that weakling??" Giyuu growled and ran to the upper moon and as he was about to strick, he was on the floor with a broken arm. The two upper moon demons laughed at grabed tanjiro and yuki. "Hahaha, lord muzan with be pleased that we have tanjiro, but why bring the girl douma" upper moon 3 asked curiosity, "simple, i have a snack to feed on" the rainbow eyes demon named douma said happily. "Not so fast" both demons turned around to see a man in his twenties looking at them next to giyuu. "Hm?? And who are you?" Upper moon 3 says, "my name is Orian shettega, and i am the water pillar" The man named Orian said that in a serious tone of voice. "We have no need to fight you, we all ready got what we needed here. So hurry a long now and leave." Says douma, but Orian dosen't listen and processed to kill them. And well lets just say the two demon almost lost but the sun was raising so they left in a hurry. "Damn insects" orian says as the other demon slayers arrive to help him.
_________________________________________________________________
Time skip by micheal "hee-hee" jackson(muzan)
_________________________________________________________________
Muzan's pov

'They should be back by now.' I thought to myself while pacing around in the infinity fortress. 'I bet 10 to 1 they didn't find him nor the blue spider lily.' "Lord muzan" douma said. 'If those idiots didn't find any of they i swear to god.' "Lord muzan!" 'They will be killed then replaced with new ones!!' "LORD MUZAN!!" Douma yelled, which got my attention. "Hm??" I looked at both demons and was glad that they came back alive, frankly I didn't want them back. They always fight and shit."I am pleased that you came back to me alive but did you bring me for what i asked??" I said claimly. Douma was the first to speak, "yes, my lord. We brought back kamado tanjiro, but had no luck in finding the blue spider lily" akaza threw tanjiro in front of me. 'He is passed out, so cute.' I thought then looked at akaza and nodded but i saw a young woman behind douma and she was alive and awake. "Where the fuck am i!?!" She said in rage, but a sacred tone. "Why is this brat here, douma." "Well master, i brought her here a a treat, for me, as a victory for getting tanjiro kamado back...alive.." I nodded at him and looked back at her. I decided to read her mind for her last words. 'So they are looking for my blue spider lilys, huh. Haha, too bad. I'm the only who knows where they are.' I was shocked yet surprised. "Girl, you know where the spider lily is right." She was shocked and stayed quiet."Well do you?? If not then we could him kill in front of you" i relayed. "Fine, just don't kill him. We will need him." After that she removed her eyepatch revelling....
___________________________________________________________________

After that muzan put tanjiro in a small yet big room
___________________________________________________________________
No one's pov

Muzan made sure that tanjiro was comfortable in the large, king sized bed. Muzan chuckled a little before planting a kiss on tanjiro's forehead. He looked at his scare and was reminding about him. He was trying not to cry so he left in a hurry. 3-4 hours later, tanjiro woke up from his deep slumber. "Where are i?? What is this place??" He questioned as he looked around. He heard the door creak open and looked. But to his surprise, it was muzan. "You are in my room, and in my, as you can say, castle/fortress." Tanjiro was shocked. "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?! WHY AM I HERE!?!" Tanjiro yelled. Muzan was not pleased with this. "Now, is that any way to speak to your lover or...husband." "w-what?!" Tanjiro mouth was opened in shock so muzan to this opportunity to kiss him. "W-wha!?! Mhh~ hmm~" tanjiro was trying to resisted but he couldn't and melted into it. Muzan licked his lips as he pulled away, wanting more, he said, "dose this answer your question, my love"
__________________________________________________________________

1,106 words(new record for now)
Hello everyone reading, i hope you enjoyed chapter 2 of this story. If you have any questions pls ask away and yeah. Thank you and goodbye.

Ps: i was gonna upload on Saturday but i said why not because you guys like it so much. Hahahah😀😀😁😁😄