Chapter 10

A/N
Edited by Erika

------------------------------------------

Luke's POV (continued)

I picked up my speed so that the trees turned to a blur; I tries not to wake up Alia. I don't know why I even cared- oh wait, I didn't want her to start screaming about being abducted, that's why!

I had to say, though, she fit perfectly in my arms - which as to be expected since we were soulmates.

I reached the pack house after fifteen more minutes and entered my room. I gently lay Alia onto my bed, careful not to wake her.

Shoot! I silently slapped my forehead. Why would I take her to my room? Damn, that was a mistake. People like her were the reason why we had guest rooms. Because that's all she is: a guest.

This was probably for the best. I did have to play this happy family charade to everyone, so technically, it would make sense if she was sleeping in my room.

I looked to Alia one last time before quietly walking out the door and locking it. I smirked at nobody in particular, satisfied that Alia could not escape, and walked downstairs to conduct today's training.

* * * *

"Whoa, man, you really worked us out hard today," Jace half laughed and panted as he caught up with me, wiping the sweat dripping off his forehead.

"But hey, listen, Luke," Jace grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards him. His voice went sharp, and his smile morphed into a look of concern before he continued. "Before being my Alpha, you're my best friend. So, I'm asking you not as your 3rd in command but as your bro." He took a breath before carrying on. "Do you think you're doing right by your mate? And don't take this in the wrong way because I'll stand by you no matter what, and you know that," he finished.

I stared hard at Jace before gruffly replying, "I know what I'm doing, Jace."

I gave him once last look before turning and walking away towards the pack house, wondering what exactly I was doing and if Alia had woken up yet.

I ran to my room thinking about Alia as I last saw her, curled up with her left thumb in her mouth. Yup, that's right, she still sucks her thumb. I chuckled as Flynn's thought popped into my mind. 

"That just adds to her individuality and beauty."    I couldn't argue with him on that; she did look incredibly cute. No, I shook my head, I can't have these thoughts. No, she doesn't look cute Luke. She's a freaking child! She sucks her thumb!! And this child was chosen to be leader of my pack- I think not! The moon goddess has either lost her marbles or made a mistake.

I unlocked my bedroom door, expecting to see my angel - no, an angel; no, a human - asleep, but what I saw was a very awake and sad little devil....

-------------------------------------------

Alia's POV

I felt myself being lift up and briefly floating around for a moment before feeling heat and warmth radiating off something around me. I put all my worries aside and snuggled closer sighing in content, letting my mind fall into a deeper sleep but not before hearing a sharp intake of breath.

* * * *

I stretched my arms and legs whilst sighing in content at my most recent and beautiful nap. Keeping my eyes shut, I turned and snuggled deeper into the bed creating a little duvet cocoon. I sighed once again at just how comfy this bed was.

My eyes flew open. I was awake in a second.  My bed didn't have silk pillows. I looked around, trying to analyse where I was. I scrunched my eyebrows. I didn't remember coming here.

As horror washed over me, I gasped. I quickly looked down, giving myself whiplash, only to find myself fully clothed. Nothing but relief washed over me.

How did I get here? Why was I here? What actually was here? I mean, I've never been "here" in my life.

I immediately got up out of the bed to find my legs tangled up in the sheets. I fell to the floor with a loud thud. I untangled myself and ran to the door, twisting the knob, only to find it locked.

I trudged back to the bed and sat myself down. I closed my eyes, hoping this would all go away, but it didn't. Judging by the lavish room I was in, it belonged to a very rich person.

Wait, what was I doing before I got here? I was at home. No, I was at college. No, wait- I had finished college and went in the woods to meet with-
The door suddenly got my attention as I heard the door unlock. My eyes in shock as the person in front of me was one I had seen before.

-------------------------------------------

Sooo sorry this is so late- It'll never happen again, I PROMISE!!

Vote, comment& share

Aisha xx