BILLIE!!

Okay, so first lesson is chemistry and I  think we have an experiment today for our first day back as a fun treat. I got up to chem and sat down next to Brianna as she is THANKFULLY in every single of my lessons. She knows about Billie making my life misery but she like everybody else is scared of Billie and dosent want to get her ass beat by telling the principle who will tell Billie who will beat her ass.

Make sense??

I hope so as that is basically what happens when somebody goes to the principle about anything to do with Billie.

Anyways, back to chemistry. I was right as our chemistry teacher announced that we can start our experiments about the bond energies in alkali metals. Me and Brianna (obviously) pared up together and started on our experiment. I am carefully pouring the liquid lithium into the other experiment thingys when somebody pushes me and the test tube knockes out of my hand on to the other liquids. Luckily lithium is not that reactive but STILL.

"BILLIE!! WHAT WAS THE POINT??" I screech.

She just puts on a sly smirk towards my way and I roll my way and walks away laughing.

Brianna: are you okay Ammie?

Me: yeah I guess but its end of lesson now so I guess we should get going

We both walk out the classroom and walk to our next class, English. All of the lessons of the day fly by except of those of which Billie was in. Billie is in most of my lessons but I only had gym and chemistry with her on mondays so I guess Monday is my favourite day? I'm rambling on now ffs I should just shut up.

I get in Brie's car and we drive off to my house, on the way, we both agree that Brie should drive me to school every morning to save me from walking my lazy ass to school and back because I miss it every morning anyway so what is the point trying to make it when I clearly wont. Before we go home, we go to Walmart to buy 3 more alarm clocks, just because I broke my last and cba using my phone for an alarm and risking throwing that against a wall too. That would be alot more expensive. I go home and go straight to sleep as I've had a long first day and I need to rest.

Or at least I try to sleep...

Hey dudesss<3. How are ya? Did you like this chapter? Sorry for asking alot of questions, I am just curious. If you enjoyed this, please add it to your library and/or reading list. Also please give it a quick vote it would mean alot, bye for now xx