Chapter Four

Cat Pov

"Another boring Monday is here." Tori complains as we walk in Mr. Sikowitz's class.

We find seats, we sit down.

I just place my hand on her knee, I give it a light squeeze as I give a smile.

A couple minutes later student's start piling into the classroom.

They find seats, they sit down.

"Morning everyone." Sikowitz said as he walks through the classroom door.

Sikowitz throws his bag at the wall.

"Okay, so we're ending this school year with a bang, cause I got a project for you guys." Sikowitz tells us as he looks at us.

"And I know it's very last minute, but you still have to do it." He adds.

As some student's groan and complain, Sikowitz grabs a black top hat from off of the podium.

He then turns our way, facing us.

I really hope that it's a project, that I can work with Tori on.

Sikowitz waves the black top hat, as he walks over to Andre, Tori and I.

Andre reaches in, only to have Sikowitz yank the hat away.

"Andre, what are you doing." Sikowitz asks him as he looks at him.

"I thought you wanted us to pick our partner's for the project." Andre answers him as he looks up at Sikowitz.

"Ha. I haven't even explained what the project is yet silly." Sikowitz said to him.

Andre shrugs his shoulders, as he retracts his hand.

"Why is everyone so quiet for." Sikowitz asks us as he looks at us.

"Because we're waiting for you to explain what the stupid project is already." Jade barks as she rolls her eyes.

"Ah, right right right right. The project. Hmmmm....umm...Ha! You are all going to be married couples for the remaining of this semester." Sikowitz tells us as we look at him like he's crazy.

"We're not actually gonna be married right, you mean acting right." Jade asks him.

"Of course, why would I actually make you guys get married for real." Sikowitz says to her.

"You tell me, Sik. For all we know, you might've really gotten us a real legitimate marriage certificate." Tori said to him as she looks at him with a unreadable expression on her face.

"Nope. Anyways, for the remaining of this semester, you and your partner's will need to act like a married couple and make your classmate's believe you're actual couple's." Sikowitz said as he looks at us.

"Wait, we actually have to do this around school." Andre blurts out as he looks at Sikowitz.

"What if someone's already in a relationship." He adds.

"Then too bad. They'll just have to figure something out or kick them to the curb, for the sake of this project. This project is literally worth ninety percent of your remaining semester grade." Sikowitz tells us as he looks at Andre.

I hear a couple student's mutter a shit.

"Fuck." Tori says as she sighs.

"What about a divorce." Beck asks Sikowitz.

"Dude, why would you ask that." Jade asks Beck as he looks at him with a upset look on her face.

"Is there something you want to tell me." She adds.