Chapter Fourteen

Cat Pov

Yay! I'm so happy that Tori and I are going to the beach today, since it's really really hot outside today.

Jade, Beck, Andre, Shelly, Robbie and Rex are obviously coming to the beach with us.

At first Tori didn't even like the idea of our friends coming to the beach with us, cause she said that she wanted to spend some alone time with me at the beach, too which I told her that she can still do, and then she finally agreed to our friends coming to the beach with us.

Anyways I'm sitting in Tori's car right now, with the AC blasting, while she's putting the bags and other stuff in her trunk.

"Are you almost done yet baby." I yell to her as I lay more back on the seat.

"Yeah, bae. I'm almost done. I just need to put these snacks in here." I hear Tori yell to me.

"Okay baby." I yell to her.

I then close my eyes, as I begin to relax in this cool cold air.

And a few minutes later my relaxation is short lived cause I hear yelling.

"No, Trina. No you can't come." I hear Tori yell at Trina.

"Why not." I hear Trina whine loudly.

"You and your friends love me and want me to come with you guys to the beach." I hear Trina yell at Tori.

"That is literally not true. Me and my friends don't even like you and we don't want you come with us to the beach. You'll just ruin the fun for us there." I hear Tori yell at Trina.

And not even a second later they go back and forth arguing.

I sigh, why can't I relax in this cool cold air in peace.

I slowly open my eyes as I sit up.

I then open the passenger door, getting out.

I close the door behind me since I didn't even want let that cold air out.

I head to the back of Tori's car, too see that they were fighting and pulling each other's hair.

I lightly laugh and shake my head as they don't even notice me yet.

"Tori, Trina stop guys." I say to them but they continue to fight.

"Guys, stop Trina can come with us." I say to them cause them to stop fighting and look my way.

Trina squeals in happiness causing Tori to immediately push her on the ground, hard.

"Ouch, that hurt." Trina whines out as she slowly gets up off the ground.

"Good." Is all Tori says to Trina as she looks at her.

"Tori, you're a whole bitch for pushing me on the ground like that." Trina says to Tori.

"And you're a whole annoying ass bitch." Tori says to Trina as she rolls her eyes at her.

Tori then turns her attention back on me.

"Baby, no. No one wants her there with us. I especially don't want her there us." Tori says to me in a whiny tone.

"I know, baby. But she's gonna be in that hot ass house all by herself." I say to her.

"So she rightfully deserves to stay in that hot house and suffer, since she's so so annoying as fuck." Tori says to me.

I then give Tori a look, too which she sighs as she rolls her eyes.

"Fine her annoying ass can come to the beach with us." Tori says as she rolls her eyes again.

I smile at her.

"I love you baby." I say to her.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too." Tori says to me as she snatches Trina's bags off the ground.

"Y'all better get in the car before I change my mind." Tori says to us as she doesn't look at us.

And after Tori said that Trina and I immediately rush into the car, while closing the doors behind us.

We both sigh in relief at the cold cool air hitting our skin.

"It feels good in here." Trina says after a couple minutes of silence.

"Yeah, definitely." I say agreeing with her.

I then lay more back into the seat.

I close my eyes and zone out Trina as she begins to talk about herself.

Yeah, if she keeps this up the whole day then I'm going to let Tori handle her, and I'm not gonna stop her this time.

Twenty minutes later I hear the trunk being slammed shut and then I hear the a door being opened.

So I open my eyes to see Tori, getting in while closing the door behind her.

Tori quickly fasten her seatbelt, while then quickly starting the car.

Tori then puts some music on before pulling out of the driveway.

-------------------------------

"Trina, your ass could have carried your own shit." Tori says to Trina as she walks behind us, carrying all of the bags.

"Um, no. Cause I just got my nails done yesterday and I don't wanna ruin them." Trina says to Tori.

"You're a whole lazy bitch Trina." Tori says to Trina.

"Whatever Tori." Trina says to Tori.

Anyways walks we continue to walk on the beach til we see our friends.

"What took you guys so long." Andre says to us as he is the first one to see us.

"It's Trina's fault." Tori answers.

"Wait Trina's here why." Beck whines as he rolls his eyes.

"Well, Beck. I'm here because I love the beach and because you guys wanted me here with you guys." Trina says to Beck.

Tori, Jade, Beck, Andre, Shelly, Robbie and Rex all yell no.

"We didn't and don't want you here with us, Trina." Tori says to Trina.

"Yeah, because no one likes you, Trina." Jade says to Trina.

"Jade, your just a hate. Everyone loves me." Trina says to Jade.

Jade just rolls her eyes at her.

"Yeah, sure whatever helps you sleep at night." Jade says to Trina.

Jade, Beck, Andre, Shelly and Robbie all head back on their towels to relax.

Tori then drops Trina's bags on the sand cause Trina to yell at Tori.

"Tori what the hell, why the fuck did you drop my bags like that." Trina says to Tori as she glares at her.

Tori just shrugs her shoulders, with a innocent look on her face.

"Your bags must have easily slipped out of my hands and arms." Tori says to Trina.

"Whatever Tori." Trina says to Tori as she snatches her bags up.

Tori then just lightly places our bags down onto the sand, while then digging through them to get our large towels.

Once Tori gets our towels, she lays them on the sand.

I then immediately sit down on mines with a smile.

Tori then quickly leans down, pecking my lips multiple times before pulling away with a smile on her face.

Then Tori quickly gets our sunscreen.

She immediately puts sunscreen on me before she puts sunscreen on herself.

Then after she is done, she sits down on her towel, which is obviously next to mines.

Tori and I lay down on our towel, looking up at the beautiful sky.

I already know this beach day is going to be so fun and amazing.