Chapter 19: What's On Your Mind?

A/N: THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE MEANING THERE WAS ANOTHER CHAPTER POSTED BEFORE THIS ONE! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT CHAPTER YET OR YOU'RE NOT SURE THEN PLEASE GO BACK AND READ THAT ONE!! SOME REALLY IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

ALSO THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER YET, YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND HADIE FOR THE FUCKING WIN MY FRIENDS!!!!!!

MARIGOLD'S POV:

They've been fighting for around ten minutes now, he's livid, and I now see that what she was saying was false. He never invited her to go with him, he told her he'd talk later about it, and she interpreted that in her own Kelly way. I shouldn't be listening to the conversation, but I am, and being here right now is stressing me out. I want to be away from this place, away from the fighting... I want to be alone.

I throw on leggings, and a jacket and zip it up, pulling the hood on over my head. I put one of my headphones in, and open my door, silencing the room as I do. Both Harry, and Kelly look at me, both with angered expressions. The difference is... Kelly doesn't let hers fall when I walk out but Harry does. His face falls, and he looks at me with panicked eyes, worried eyes, but I turn away, going to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asks, completely ignoring Kelly.

"Anywhere but here." I mumble.

"Goldie... Don't leave, come on..." He mumbles, and comes forward which rewards both of us with a frustrated squeal.

"I am so done... I thought this would be worth it, but it's sure as hell not. I will always be second best to her." Kelly blows up, and I stand between the two of them now, looking back and forth.

"You're right... You always will be second to her... She comes first." He tells her, and my jaw almost hits the floor.

"So this, it's done. You're great in bed, but not damn near good enough to keep me around for this soap opera that you two call a friendship." She grabs her shit, and I notice the change in her voice, hearing it go back to the normal bitchy tone that I hear at the movies instead of the light airy voice she used around Harry.

"Wait... Wait, what just happened?" He asks, automatically getting confused.

"I'm not fucking dumb. I'm not dumb at all, you're dumb, and it made it easier to sleep with you this way. Don't take it to heart, and don't call me." She moves to the door, and I look at Harry's face as he tries to figure out what the hell is going on. The door slams, and he looks at me.

"You weren't... I mean she's not... She's-" He starts piecing things together.

"A biochemistry major...I wasn't lying that day. She told me everything right after telling me that you'd always choose her over me, and intricately describing how great you are in bed. Glad you're finally catching up." I mumble, and go to the door.

"Wait... Wait Goldie.. I-" He starts, and grabs my wrist, stopping me, but I take it back, and grab the door.

"I need to be alone right now. I'm sorry your girlfriend broke up with you, but that's really none of my business. I'll be home later." I mumble, and walk out of the door anyways, slamming it behind me. I see Kelly on the side of the street, obviously waiting for a cab, and she turns around as the door slams. I receive an eye roll and I walk past her. "For the record... I always thought you were really pretty." I mumble as I pass by. She watches me walk, and melts a bit.

"I understand why he chose you... You're a great friend to him.. But I still hate you." She adds the last part in her same bitchy tone, and I turn around, walking down the street.