"He returned unexpectedly without notice, so they have to quickly prepare everything." her mother said worriedly.

"Celebration.." she murmured under her breath as she look at her breakfast.

Her father seems to remember something as he look at Calista. "Oh yes, there will be guests." he smiled.

Calista stopped as she look at her father questioningly. "Guests?"

-

The warm atmosphere, the snacks, and teas makes them comfortable enough to chatted with each other.

"So, there's going to be a celebration." Aliza sighed while holding her cup of tea. She lean herself on the seat comfortably while enjoying the tea.

"Yeah. He arrived without notice." Xander said as he place his hands on the back of his head while laying casually on the couch and leaning his legs on another seat.

"Everyone will get busy." Vincent looked at Calista while eating a macaroon.

"And.." Xander started as Calista look at Xander, curious of what he would say next. "They said that he bought 5 mysterious guys that said to be his knights without any background." he explained. "Haha, what was that Prince thinking." he snorted.

"Moreover, he's going to give them the title of a Royal Knights." Vincent said while taking his cup of coffee as Calista's eyes widened.

Calista look at Vincent. "How old are they?" she asked curiously.

Vincent raised his brow. "Hm.. I don't know the exact details." he sighed.

Xander look at them and smirked. "I know. 2 of them is 16 years old, 3 of them is 17 years old. Basically, the same age as us." he explained.

"Is that a coincidence?" Calista asked feeling completely weird about the news.

"I think it's not. Perhaps he met them at some orphanage and he choose someone that is close to his age." Xander laughed as Calista glared him.

"But having someone with no background as the Crown Prince's right hand man is disgusting." Aliza spat and continue, "I hate commoners." she place her cup of tea on the table.

"Well, maybe they have special skills." Calista said awkwardly while trying to reasoning the fact.

"Of course they have. He wouldn't pick anyone randomly." Xander said as he tilt his head towards the window.

"Haha... maybe they just someone he took pity on." Vincent snorted with a crossed arms.

Calista doesn't seem to like their statement one bit. "Vincent!" she glared him and continue, "don't say such things." she said a little irritated.

Vincent widened his eyes and scratch the back of his head apologetically. "Ah.. yeah. I'm sorry." he apologised to her. "...i don't want to be hated by her.." he thought as he look at her.

Calista take a sip on her tea then place it on the table as she look at her reflection. "Commoners..." she narrowed her eyes. "I don't know why.. But most nobles despised them if they make something great. Just like the Heroine. Nobles disapprove of her love for the Prince and she doesn't has any special background." she thought sadly.

"You have to talk to him about this, Calista. He's your fiance right?" Aliza asked with a crossed arms.

"Well, I trust him!" she replied with a wide smile.

"Well, that's why I'm more worried." they sighed as they look at her. Calista just look at them questioningly.

After their little meeting, Calista decided to go back to her room. She sighed as she headed towards her desk and take the handcrief that she embroidered herself for Axel. She smiled as she look at it. Knowing that her hard work had payed her off.

She heard a knock towards her room. She asked whoever knocks to come in. Anne walk towards her room and greeted her politely. Calista greeted her back.

"What is it?" she asked while looking at Anne.

Anne walk towards her as she handed her a letter. Calista take the letter as she read it. Her eyes widened in surprised. "Axel ask me to come to the Palace?" she asked to herself.

"Also Milady, one of the royal knights already here to pick you." the moment Anne said that, the letter fell from Calista's hand out of shock.

"Huh!? Why didn't you tell me earlier!? I'm going to prepare myself first!" she said in a hurry.

"Um.. Milady, I can call the other maids to prepare you...."

-

In the waiting room, there's a guy that seems around Calista's age who wear a knight uniform. He is standing like a knight should do. He also seemed quite charming and handsome. But there's a hint of nervousness on his expression.

Hearing footsteps that seems closer and closer, he tensed up. The door opened to reveal Calista and her personal maid. The knight is a little fascinated by her beauty as Calista entered the room.

The knight quickly bow at her sight. "G-good day Milady!" he greeted her. "My name is Brandon. Prince Axelion send me to escort you!" he said nerveously as Calista look at him.

"You can lift your head." Calista smiled at him. "Is he one of the 5 that Xander talked about?" she asked on her thoughts. "I wish I could meet the other 4."