Part 1

Dave popped in the DVD and sat back on the couch with his friends. Two Boys One Horsecock began to play. Gamzee, Dave, Sollux, and Eridan all pulled out their extremities and started to get themselves hard. Once they were ready, Dave turned off the tv and they stood in a circle. Dave placed a Saltine in the middle of them. "Okay guys, here's the rules. We all stand here and jerk it and the last one to cum has to eat the cracker with everyone's cum on it."
"Thii2 ii2 2o gro22, dude." Sollux sighed.
"Then make sure you cum quick, man." Dave laughed.
They all began to play with themselves. Everyone's breathing picked up and a few moans escaped Gamzee's lips. His large purple bulge pulsed in his hand as he came close. He looked Dave in the eyes as he let out one loud, final moan as his genetic material covered the cracker. "AlRiGhT mOtHeRfUcKeRs, I'm GoNnA gO cLeAn Up."
Sollux and Eridan gave Dave a confused look and he just shrugged his shoulders. "I might've had him for dessert once or twice, it's whatever."
Dave laughed to himself and continued to stroke himself. He played with the tip of his cock and shivered from it being so sensitive. He then went back to stroking his whole length and soon layered his cum on top of Gamzee's. "Ha, losers. I'm gonna go help the clown finish cleaning himself up."
Sollux and Eridan stared at each other. "II'm 2ure a2 2hiit not eatiing that fuckiing cracker."
"Wwhile neither am I!" Eridan whined.
Sollux used his psionics to get himself off and used one of his hands to finger his nook. It wasn't long before he orgasmed.
Dave walked back in, wiping off his mouth. Gamzee followed behind him shortly after. Eridan stared at the jizz covered cracker on the floor in utter shock.
"Well what are you waiting for? Eat it." Dave laughed.
Eridan wrinkled his nose as he picked up the cracker. He opened his mouth to eat it and-
"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKASSES DOING DOWN HERE?"
Everyone stared at Karkat. Karkat's jaw dropped. Eridan took the cracker away from his face and gagged. Gamzee shrugged his shoulders and took the cracker from Eridan. "I'm GoNnA gEt My MoThErFuCkIn SnAcK oN."
He ate the entire cracker and savored every bite. Everyone looked at him in disgust. "WhAt? It TaStEs MiRaCuLoUs."