First Step

Wonwoo's POV

"GOODBYE WONWON!! DO IT SMOOTHLY LIKE I DID TO YOU! TEXT ME IF YOU SUCCESS!!"

I slammed the door, seriously! why that detective was so loud.. who is her name? Nez? well, i don't care.

Today, i learnt something. "don't come out of your blanket". what the hell just happened, i just went out once, that's because my department wants me to helped the set up, and i ended as a suspect for a someone whom I don't know who is he. am i look like a murder?

my day getting worst when i get an annoying detective, who doesn't care about  her case, and tried to flirt me. but i ended up telling her about my romantic life, what's wrong with me?

I will never go out again...

Unless.....

*****************************************

I opened our apartment's door, "I'm home"

"Oh, welcome back, Wonnie" Seokmin was sitting on the sofa in the living room, while playing his phone game.

"Yeah, so tired" i threw my backpack and flyer on the table and throw myself beside seokmin.

"oh? what is this" Seokmin took the flyer

"Oh, that's a flyer.. there is a new Cat Café near the campus"

"Cat Café? i didn't know that!" he looks so enthusiastic

"Yeah, me too, until a detective gave this to me"

"Oh, so you wanna go there with her?" seokmin saw me

"No, why would i? she is annoying"

"Hahaha, okay okay.." he put down the flyer and playing his phone again. there's a paused moment between us.

"well, i-... uh... i wanna go there with someone whom i like" i carefully watching seok's expression.

Seok accidentally drop his phone, shocked "you.. you have someone you like?"

"yes"

"Do i know him?"

"i guess"

"oh" wait? what's wrong? why he looks so gloomy?

"Do you think, he will accept my date?" i asked him

"Of course, it's a Cat Café, no one can refuse it"

"So, you up for it?"

"Yes, of course"

"So, This Monday at 1 PM?"

"To the Cat Café? okay call!"

"Great, see you.." i walked fast to my room

"See you.... oh.. wait, i thought you wanna go there with someone you like?!!" Seokmin raised his voice

"Yes, i did. See you there" i closed my door.

i heard Seokmin screaming in the living room "OH MY GOD, WONWOO. I LIKE YOU TOO.. OH MY GOD! YA! OPEN YOUR DOOR! OH, WAIT.. I'M EMBARRASSED.. AHH... WHAT SHOULD I DO? IS IT OUR FIRST DATE? AHAHAHAHAHA"

as expected, he is the only sun in my life.

*****************************************

I dialed a phone number

"Hello?" she answered me

"Hi, it's me wonwoo. i just wanna tell you, i did it. and apparently he said he likes me too"

"OMG! WONWOO.. I KNOW YOU DID IT.. I'M HAPPY FOR YOU, WHEN YOU-----" i hung up the phone

as expected, Nez is so annoying.. annoying friend.. (Wonwoo smirked)