Heaven

Seungcheol's POV

It's been a year after Joshua died, because someone or two person killed him.

It's been a year after me and 9 other people were interrogated about this murder. somehow, we got closer to each other because of this case.

now, after a year. I've graduated from university and became a physician assistant. Jeonghan became a Journalist like he wants. Soonyoung own a little dance studio near campus, Seokmin and Wonwoo still as usual, well.. i think they're a couple now.

Jihoon moved to the Mingyu's apartment, a month after Jun's suicide. Vernon and Chan moved to an Apartment, same building with Mingyu's. Seungkwan drop out from university because now he is a successful soloist, sometime he mentioned Joshua on his interview.

Minghao, I've never heard anything from him. after Jun's death, he cried for a month. then he moved to Italy to continue his studies. Seokmin said, Hao wanted to keep himself busy so he wouldn't remember Jun's death.

Jun's death is unfortunate, he never knew that Minghao still loved him and willing to give him a second chance. Also, we never knew who threatened him to kill Joshua. but i think, everyone has forgotten about this case. Everyone is fine.. everything..

except.....

*****************************************

I knocked the door. It was Jihoon and Joshua apartment, but now this apartment only inhabited by one person. I brought the food for someone who lives in there. fried chicken and some snack.

someone popped his head from behind the door.

"Oh... seungcheol... it's you" he opened the door for me

"you look messy, Jeonghan"

"i know, hehet~" this guy only ruffled his hair and smiling. "what do you bring?"

"i brought your favorite meal, fried chicken, and some snack" i'm starting to take out the meal and put it on table. Jeonghan immediately sit in front the table with chopstick on his hand

"how's your work?" i asked him

"oh, i got an idol's scandal! solid proof!!"

"you should be careful, Han. what if their fans hate you. you know.. fan of idol is scarier than anything"

"Don't worry, it's idol's fault.. not me" i saw his smile.. i don't know why, but.. it looks like a sad smile for me

"oh?! is it yangyeom chicken?!! It's Joshua's favorite!! he will like this! Joshuaaa... come heree.. Cheolie brought us some yangyeom chicken!!" he screaming, calling Joshua like he still alive. my heart hurt... i can't see this.. stop... please...

"oh? where is he?? is he still sleeping?" Hannie stands up and wants to find Joshua. I hold his wrist.

"Hannie.... Joshua... was died.. you know it... can you stop thinking that he is alive? it hurt me, and i guess it hurt you too right?"

"i-..... oh, i'm sorry.. sometime i forgot he is not here anymore" Jeonghan sat back, and tried to eat the chicken. but his expression is sad.

i know, he's thinking about Joshua, I know, he still loves Joshua. I know, he's still blind with his love, so he still hasn't seen me who loves him.

Jeonghan, whom I loved from a few years ago. Jeonghan, whom I've been waiting for all this time. Should i give up?

No, i'm still holding out hope that one day Hannie will learn to love me like I love him. I just need to give him time.

rring rring.. my phone is rang

"what's wrong Cheollie?"

"they want me to go back to hospital"

"oh, go ahead, they need you"

"okay, make sure you eat everything. if there's left over, put it on the fridge. i'll back again tomorrow"

"yes, mom" he stands up, following me to the door

"am i look like your mom?" i raised an eyebrow

"no, you look like my dad"

"so.... daddy?" i smirked

"ewhh... no!!" he kicked me "go away oldie"

"we literally same age, Hannie" i checked him once again "are you okay?"

"i'm fine, Cheollie, don't worry about me" he smiled

"i'll tell them that i can't come, if you want me here" i don't know why, but i feel something strange.. something will happen. but what's that.

"i'm fine Cheollie, they need you.. how can you be a doctor if you ignore your patient?"

"haaa...." i sighed "okay, text me if you need me"

"okay, ... oh! Cheollie"

"umm..?"

"Thank you, for everything"

"for what?" i feel my heart stop beating for a second, why Han suddenly said thank you for me

"Your meal! next time bring me a pasta"

"Okay" i smile, well, at least he's fine

*****************************************

Jeonghan closed the door. He walks toward a kitchen, and make himself a coffee. there are so many thoughts on his head. especially the thought about what he will do today. is he ready for that? is it the best decision? he closed his eyes while stirring the coffee, he tried to make his heart ready to do that.

He bring a cup of coffee to his room and switched on the lamp. There are so many document and photos in everywhere. He walks toward his desk, and sit.

He opened his email account on his computer and began to write about his work. He dragged his cursor, to attach some files on it. He wrote it very smoothly, once in a while tears fell on his cheeks. He suddenly remember about what he was did in past year.

Yeah, Jeonghan never stopped. When detective revealed that Jun killed Joshua because he was blackmailed by someone, Jeonghan knows what he must do. He must find who was blackmailing Jun, who was behind Josh's murder, who was the mastermind.

It's not easy, because everyone was forgot about this case, everyone was move on. but not Jeonghan, he never give up to find the culprit. Somehow, he found the mastermind, now Han wants to ruins his life.

He clicked the "send" email.

He leaned his back and closed his eyes. Joshua, finally i found him. i found someone who killed you. i did it. are you happy now? are you proud of me?

now, can i join you there? in heaven.. we can be angels and live happily.

Jeonghan reach his cup, and sipped the coffee

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

[BREAKING NEWS] A Famous Soloist, BOO SEUNGKWAN found guilty as the murder of Joshua Hong that occurred a year ago. Also he was proven to be the cause of Wen Junhui's suicide. He will jailed for 10 years

[BREAKING NEWS] A death body was found in A's Apartment, the victim is YJH, 21 years old, Journalist. The cause of his death is a poison in his coffee.