The Shining Beacon

Ruby POV

Me and my sister walked out of the bullhead as we walked past the guy who puked in a trashcan.

Blonde guy: Whoa...mmmm...bleeehh...blleehh...bleh

Ruby & Yang: Wowwwwwwww

We took in the sight of Beacon and we were in absolute Aww.

Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this!

I saw all the weapon's that people were carrying.

Ruby: Ooh! Ooh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!

I unconsciously began to follow them until Yang grabbed my hood.

Ruby: Ow, ow...

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons.

Ruby: Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! They're so cool!

Yang: Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

I brought out my scythe and hugged it.

Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people. But better.

Yang: Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

She pulls the hood over my head.

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you?

I took of my hood.

Yang: Well...Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, c'ya, bye.

She leaves with her friends leaving me confused and dizzy.

Ruby: Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms?...Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing...

I fell down knocking over white briefcases.

???: What are you doing!?

Ruby: Uh...sorry.

I looked up to see a girl with white hair with a ponytail on the side with icy blue eyes and white clothing all over.

White haired woman: Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?

Ruby: Uhh

I grabbed a briefcase and handed it to her.

White haired woman: Gimme that! This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry.

Ruby: Uhh

White haired woman: What are you, brain dead? Dust! Fire, Water, Lightning, energy!

The Fire Dust went up to my face and I got ready for a sneeze.

Uhhh

White haired woman: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?

Ruby: Uhhhhaaaahhh-Chooooo!

I sneezed fire, ice, and lightning covering the woman in soot.

Y/N POV

I was a little worried coming to Beacon Academy, so I stayed next to my big sister the entire time.

Reiko: Are you okay, Y/N?

Y/N: I-I'm fine. J-just a littled n-nervous.

We saw the blonde guy puke in bucket, so we went to check if he's okay.