Chapter 32: He's mad and jealous

Start from the beginning

He chuckled. "Hindi nga kita matiis e." He smiled at he constantly moving his eyebrows up and down.

I punch him on his shoulder when I heard mom speak behind.

"Akala ko kung ano na ang nangyari, kumain na tayo." Mom said.

Mabilis ko syang pinag hahampas.

"W-Walang hiya ka. Iyung ipis hindi mo napatay!" I yelled at continue punching him.

"Tama na yan, Ace. Bumaba na kayo at kakain na." Mom said and left my room.

Sabay kaming nagkatingginan ni Ram.

"Ano yon?" He asks

"An alibi! Tsk. Lawyer pero di alam lumusot." I whispered and walk downstairs.

He was on my back and he was walking slowly like he doesn't like the idea that we're both walking downstairs together. He's a great actor afterall.

I sit on my seat and my vision was full of different food.
I've missed this kind of food.

We starts eating and I am not surprise when Ram was eating with us too. He's like a family for my Dad. Well, for me he was. Wala namang masama kung kasabay kumain nila mom at dad ang future son-in-law nila.

"Bakit ka nakangiti?" Dad asks as he recognize that I was smiling. I look at Ram but he immidiately divert his gaze.

"A-ang sarap po kasi ng pagkain. Namiss ko lang, Dad." Sagot ko.

The dinner went well aside from when my mom asks Ram who was the man that I am dating. I expected him to choke or do some horrible things but he's so calm. He's been good in pretending no wonder he can be good in his chosen field. A lawyer, the most liar human in the whole world.

It's passed nine o' clock and I am currently lying on my bed. I feel this soft bed.

I heard a knock from the outside of my door and I open it with a smile. Well, I am expecting him to come.

"Ahmn. Baka gusto mo." And there he was holding a bottle of coconut drink.

"Thanks." I said and smiled

"Pasok ka?"

"Di na. Kumatok lang ako para ibigay yan. Good night, Ace. Sweet dreams." He said and smile after. I nod as an answer. I want him to stay but I don't know what to say.

He move back and he turn around. I don't know what's into me because I grab his shirt from his back. He was slowly looking to my hand that I am holding and then he look at me. I tiptoed and kiss him on his lips. It was a smack and yet I feel that he froze.

"G-Good night. Rambiboy." I said and closed the door and lock it.

My heart wasn't normally beating. Gosh, it was just a plain kiss and yet my heart was racing like this.

I saw myself in the mirror, I am so red. My cheek was blushing-- no! My face were blushing!

And just like that,it took me eleven o' clock thinking about him.

"REALLY?" I act so surprised.

"Yes, sweetie. So pack your things and let's go and swim." Mom said.

My lips automatically formed a smile. I can't count the years when we last time did this.

I wish, kuya was here to be with us today, but it seems like he was so busy with his wife.

I immidiately pack my things.

"Maisusuot na din kita." I said on the two piece that I am holding. I bought it months ago and I haven't wear it due of my sudden vacation.

"Let's go?" Mom ask.