🔒locked up🔒chapter 19

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

I was feeding stormi when there was a knock on the door. I open it and see an officer in uniform.

"Hello officer is there an issue?" I ask.

"Hello miss rose, is asher blake here?" He asks

"Umm, yes. Come in" i say unsure.

The officer sits down and waits for me to get asher.

As soon asher comes down his smile falls. I pick up stormi "what is this about asher?" I ask.

"I'm sure it's nothing" he says

"Oh it's pretty major mr blake" the officer says

"What did i do officer?" He asks

The officer stands up "you violated your probation" he says cuffing asher.

I gasp and cover stormi's eyes "what do you mean?"

"Ma'am i mean he had 3 more weeks on it and he bailed" the officer says.

"So you weren't in rehab?" I ask

"I was. But i couldn't stand it anymore being away from you&my babygirl was killing me" he says

"Stormi go to your room" i say shaking my head.

"Officer can me and her talk before you take me away?" Asher asks.

"Yeah." The officer releases the handcuffs and asher hugs me i hug back.

I start to cry "you are an idiot!" I beam.

He cries too"i know. I'm sorry!"

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to. Your daughter was asking me where you were! AND NOW I'VE GOTTA TELL HER YOUR LEAVING AGAIN AND I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOUR COMING BACK?" i scream as tears fall.

"What's going on?" The officer asks.

"You can take him now, i can't stand to look at him right now" i say crying.

The officer nods and re cuffs him.

"LACEY I LOVE YOU AND STORMI SO MUCH!" he yells.

I shake my head and go see my little girl.

"Momma? Where's daddy?" Stormi asks.

"He-he had to leave again babygirl I'm sorry" i say crying.

She hugs me i hug back "momma you miss daddy?"

"Not just that babygirl, it feels like I've failed you as a mommy" i say crying.

She looks me dead in the face "mommy! You've done everything you can for me you aren't a failer any other momma would have given up but you didn't and that's why i love you 10 times more than daddy" she says smiling