Jeongguk came soon, perhaps too. His humiliation was unrepentant, the flush on his cheeks showing the high he felt. Taehyung came soon from that too, enjoying how Jeongguk cried his name in his frail, pretty voice.

Taehyung pulled the condom out and got off the bed to throw it into the bin. He turned back around and took mirth in the sight of Jeongguk naked, back arching, his waist looking smaller than ever in this ankle, thighs squeezing together, knees facing the ceiling. His nimble fingers trembled, and the tears continued to cascade down his cheeks. He moved his head around as if wondering where Taehyung was.

"Taehyung?" Jeongguk asked, fearful of his absence. Taehyung walked closer to the bed.

"Could I photograph this? I'd like to keep it with myself at all times. For the future, perhaps." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk nodded. "Y-yes." Jeongguk said with no hesitation. Taehyung grabbed his black camera with its silver edges and lit a cigarette seamlessly. He stood close to the bed, letting out smoke from his mouth while clicking a photograph of his beauty.

Taehyung placed the camera onto the side and then climbed onto the bed to straddle Jeongguk's narrow hips and undo the scarves around his wrist and eyes. Once they were off, Jeongguk brought his hands to his chest and blinked his wet eyes.

"Beautiful," Taehyung muttered, leaning down and kissing his lips, holding his cigarette loosely in one hand. Jeongguk's tongue fluttered in Taehyung's mouth, and the older pulled away, laying down beside him.

"I shouldn't stay tonight," Jeongguk whispered as Taehyung threw his arm over Jeongguk's waist, killing the remains of his cigarette into the ashtray beside the bed. Taehyung hummed.

"Rubbish. You should stay the night, and you will." Taehyung said, kissing the back of his neck. Jeongguk moved in his arms, and then turned around to face him. Taehyung felt a kiss to his cheek.

"Taehyung," Jeongguk said softly. "I've exchanged less than 5 words to Rosie in more than a week. It's not fair to her." Jeongguk said, and Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Didn't you say she was busy with work?" Taehyung said, and then put his hand on Jeongguk's bare hip. "Don't worry, lamb. It's just one more night-"

"That's what you've been saying every night," Jeongguk said, and then sat up, taking a sharp breath. "We can't just stop our lives and spend every moment together, as much as I'd enjoy it. We can't pretend we're in France." Jeongguk said, looking at him.

Taehyung sat up and watched as Jeongguk got off the bed, the little purple bruises Taehyun's lips had made in Jeongguk's inner thighs gleaming perfectly. Jeongguk picked his pants and slipped them past his legs. Taehyung snickered.

"After everything that happened tonight, don't you think you deserve a little bit of my affection? Darling, I'm only trying to take care of you. I assumed you'd be fazed after our sex-"

"I'm fine, Taehyung. Honestly." Jeongguk said, and then grabbed the trousers which lay on the bed. Jeongguk put them on quickly and then saw Taehyung get up from the bed, only wearing trousers and no shirt, new unlit cigarette in his hand.

Taehyung smirked. "You got me to fuck you and then decided to leave, is it?" Taehyung asked, voice dripping, eyes glinting with a hint of annoyance.

Jeongguk frowned, eyes growing big. "N-no. Why would you say so? You're the one who keeps insisting on us doing such things-"

"Don't act like you don't want it, lamb. Are you going to play innocent, again? It really doesn't suit you anymore," Taehyung whispered, clutching Jeongguk's wrist.

Jeongguk pulled his arm back, looking uncertain. "Are you angered with me? For- for what? For not avoiding my responsibilities and succumbing into this- this affair?" Jeongguk asked, confused. Taehyung looked at him, and then chuckled, dry.